Turn on thread page Beta

Greatest living public speaker watch

ReputationRep:
    Hulk Hogan or THe Rock. They can't half cut a decent promo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheyDontBotherMeTbh)
    Hitler was a good public speaker IMO. A complete w*nker, but his speeches were good.
    Indeed.

ReputationRep:
    Christopher Hitchens.

ReputationRep:
    again, not alive, but robert kennedy was a brilliant public speaker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_Vll-t0H6A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AustralAlien)
    He makes MJ sound like Jesus lmao.
    Well... he is a reverend. Maybe that's just the way he talks

ReputationRep:
    The Rock is a really good public speaker IMO

ReputationRep:
    There are few people out there who can speak, hold attention and have complete, undivided attention. I don't think someone like Al Sharpton can be considered one of the 'greatest' for this reason.

David Cameron is fairly slick, but nothing special for a politician. He only gets praise because Gordon Brown has all the charisma of a wet paper bag (and is very, very boring).

ReputationRep:
    "He pulled his pants up" just made me and my sister laugh so much I lost concentration in what he was saying.

He gets some facts wrong and that puts me off. And imo he'd be a better speaker if he had more than two volume settings - loud, and louder (for when the crowd is cheering).

Barack Obama imo :yep:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.