Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hulk Hogan or THe Rock. They can't half cut a decent promo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheyDontBotherMeTbh)
    Hitler was a good public speaker IMO. A complete w*nker, but his speeches were good.
    Indeed.

ReputationRep:
    Christopher Hitchens.

ReputationRep:
    again, not alive, but robert kennedy was a brilliant public speaker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_Vll-t0H6A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AustralAlien)
    He makes MJ sound like Jesus lmao.
    Well... he is a reverend. Maybe that's just the way he talks

ReputationRep:
    The Rock is a really good public speaker IMO

ReputationRep:
    There are few people out there who can speak, hold attention and have complete, undivided attention. I don't think someone like Al Sharpton can be considered one of the 'greatest' for this reason.

David Cameron is fairly slick, but nothing special for a politician. He only gets praise because Gordon Brown has all the charisma of a wet paper bag (and is very, very boring).

ReputationRep:
    "He pulled his pants up" just made me and my sister laugh so much I lost concentration in what he was saying.

He gets some facts wrong and that puts me off. And imo he'd be a better speaker if he had more than two volume settings - loud, and louder (for when the crowd is cheering).

Barack Obama imo :yep:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.