Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophia.maria)
    ew
    says the girl with feet as her pic.

ReputationRep:
    Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a foot, so if you find her attractive, would that count as a foot fetish?

(Original post by Fruitcakey)
    Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a foot, so if you find her attractive, would that count as a foot fetish?
    No

(Original post by death.drop)
    it's not really my thing but i totally get it, it's just another body part so i understand why you'd be as attracted to feet as other people are to t&a.
    Exactly, but I still love tits and arse :awesome:

(Original post by sophia.maria)
    ew
    Ha, nice avatar.

(Original post by *Examboy*)
    This is TSR, once you write something then upon request you must explain.

Therefore...please elaborate!

Ha, ok.

He likes certain contact with my feet. Let's just say that.

You'r epretty cute. Post feets :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ßlαcksωαn)
    Go out and get yourself a normal fetish please
    There is no such thing as normal, and certainly not in the world of fetishes. I like stockings

ReputationRep:
    feet- you either love them or hate them

i knew someone with a foot fetish, really liked my feet- i quite like my feet too
    i've seen a few odd pair of feet before though..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AustralAlien)
    There is no such thing as normal, and certainly not in the world of fetishes. I like stockings
    It was a joke

ReputationRep:
    I don't have a foot fetish, but it annoys the **** out of me when people are SCARED of feet

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. Legs, feet- why not?

(Original post by bone-machine)
    my boyfriends got one...

before i met him i was like you guys, i thought they were weird as hell and only associated them with old pervs ....my boyfriend is the total opposite, popular, easygoing and smokin’ hot...and he loves feet!!!

when he told me i immediately thought ‘damn that’s just ANOTHER part of my body I now have to groom!! Haha . wasn’t sure what to expect so i did some internet research and saw what it was all about and what my 'role' might be. and if im honest with you guys i think hes given me a bit of a foot fetish too!. its GREAT having a part of your body adored. i get pedicures and keep them perfectly clean and soft for him and he just enjoys playing with them touching them licking, gently biting my toes etc...it feels great,kinky and its a real turn on . , I love everything about it and i will sincerely miss it when we part ways later this year.

just my two cents
    I'm pretty sure it's coming to light nowadays that it's not just a thing for sweaty old perves.
    Alas, I keep my anon status :ninja:

Feet are cute, tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I like feet.

Very elegant part of the body, I think.

ReputationRep:
    Is that Profesh? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L i b)
    Is that Profesh? :eek:
    Shhhhhh. Yee already know tooooo much.

(Original post by bone-machine)
    hehe...i undersand
    Haha! I thought it was a little bit weird at first, but now I think it's sexy

Even if a little... tricky, at times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priceless_beauty)
    says the girl with feet as her pic.
    Oh yes my avatar turns me on so much. There is a difference between that and sucking someone feet to make yourself ***. Pleb.

ReputationRep:
    If anything i have a foot phobia.....Ewww LOL

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 6, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.