The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

sophia.maria
ew

says the girl with feet as her pic.
Reply 41
Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a foot, so if you find her attractive, would that count as a foot fetish?
Reply 42
Fruitcakey
Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a foot, so if you find her attractive, would that count as a foot fetish?

No
Reply 43
death.drop
it's not really my thing but i totally get it, it's just another body part so i understand why you'd be as attracted to feet as other people are to t&a.

Exactly, but I still love tits and arse :awesome:
Reply 44
sophia.maria
ew

Ha, nice avatar.
*Examboy*
This is TSR, once you write something then upon request you must explain.

Therefore...please elaborate!

...:smile:

Ha, ok.

He likes certain contact with my feet. Let's just say that.
Reply 46
You'r epretty cute. Post feets :awesome:
Original post by ßl&#945
Go out and get yourself a normal fetish please

There is no such thing as normal, and certainly not in the world of fetishes. I like stockings :biggrin:
feet- you either love them or hate them

i knew someone with a foot fetish, really liked my feet- i quite like my feet too
i've seen a few odd pair of feet before though..
AustralAlien
There is no such thing as normal, and certainly not in the world of fetishes. I like stockings :biggrin:

It was a joke :wink:
Reply 50
I don't have a foot fetish, but it annoys the **** out of me when people are SCARED of feet
Reply 51
Yeah. Legs, feet- why not?
Reply 52
bone-machine
my boyfriends got one...

before i met him i was like you guys, i thought they were weird as hell and only associated them with old pervs ....my boyfriend is the total opposite, popular, easygoing and smokin’ hot...and he loves feet!!!

when he told me i immediately thought ‘damn that’s just ANOTHER part of my body I now have to groom!! Haha . wasn’t sure what to expect so i did some internet research and saw what it was all about and what my 'role' might be. and if im honest with you guys i think hes given me a bit of a foot fetish too!. its GREAT having a part of your body adored. i get pedicures and keep them perfectly clean and soft for him and he just enjoys playing with them touching them licking, gently biting my toes etc...it feels great,kinky and its a real turn on . , I love everything about it and i will sincerely miss it when we part ways later this year.

just my two cents :wink:

I'm pretty sure it's coming to light nowadays that it's not just a thing for sweaty old perves.
Alas, I keep my anon status :ninja:
Feet are cute, tbh.
Reply 54
I like feet.

Very elegant part of the body, I think.
Reply 55
robbo3045

Is that Profesh? :eek:
L i b
Is that Profesh? :eek:

Shhhhhh. Yee already know tooooo much.
bone-machine
hehe...i undersand :wink:

Haha! I thought it was a little bit weird at first, but now I think it's sexy :smile:

Even if a little... tricky, at times.
priceless_beauty
says the girl with feet as her pic.

Oh yes my avatar turns me on so much. There is a difference between that and sucking someone feet to make yourself cum. Pleb.
If anything i have a foot phobia.....Ewww LOL

Latest

Trending

Trending