Turn on thread page Beta

What can I do about his psycho ex? watch

Keep anon, sure she's on TSR.

I've been seeing my bf for 8 months and everything's perfect apart from his stalker ex. She turns up wherever he is, sometimes calling at his door to ask his parents if they can "be friends".
    She's been doing this for 2 years straight despite him telling her to get lost. She's really stressing him out; she always seems to get hold of me as well and I've had to block her on everything as she's extremely abusive to me and provokes me.
    I can't go into town by myself anymore in case I run into her as she waits there all day for him to show up cos she knows he skates there.
    I blocked her on everything but now she's adding all my friends on msn and being abusive...in particular one girl who's only 15 (a friend to both me and my younger sister) she started bullying online, saying awful things about her weight. I don't know how she gets mine or anyone else's contact details but it's getting me and my boyfriend down.
    She's got a boyfriend but won't leave mine alone...she hasn't many friends as most people think she's a bit mad (to me that's an understatement).
    I just don't know what to do...I wish she'd get out of our lives once and for all but she'll stop at nothing to get him back despite the fact he hates her and has told her often enough. He was only going out with her for 2 weeks nd that was 2 years ago. I'm getting constant emails telling me she's always trying to add me on social networking sites...can't take it anymore and there's no WAY I want to lose my bf.

ReputationRep:
    She probably wants a threesome, you better ask before she does.

ReputationRep:
    Call the police, contact some sort of social service organisation. Get her sanctioned so you can live in peace.

ReputationRep:
    Time to set about breaking her and her boyfriend up, and killing (or stealing and giving to RSPCA) all her pets.

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    it depends on her age i think if she's over 16 then you can call the police on her & get a restraining order BUT you have to warn her beforehand that you intend to do so if she doesn't leave you alone.

btw im sorry to hear that you're in a situation like this, it sounds really quite upsetting & i admire your temperance because if it were me id've lost it by now

ReputationRep:
    She can't be a psycho ex if she's dead.

...Just sayin'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    Call the police, contact some sort of social service organisation. Get her sanctioned so you can live in peace.
    I think the word you want is "sectioned".

(Original post by CrazyLady555)
    it depends on her age i think if she's over 16 then you can call the police on her & get a restraining order BUT you have to warn her beforehand that you intend to do so if she doesn't leave you alone.

btw im sorry to hear that you're in a situation like this, it sounds really quite upsetting & i admire your temperance because if it were me id've lost it by now
    Thanks, I'm thinking now that this may be the only way to sort it...even my boyfriend's parents have tried warning away but even that hasn't worked.
    And I kinda did lose my temper with her once...bad times...couldn't take it anymore though, she followed me all round town insulting me.
    Problem is I don't want to send her an email or anything warning her in case she starts sending abusive messages over that...I'll just have to get my boyfriend to tell her I'm gonna get the police involved.
    Gahh this is so stressful!!! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Send her to me, I'll fix her good and proper.

ReputationRep:
    sorry iv waited forever to reply, just wanted to say im glad i helped & i hope it gets sorted out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    :ditto:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.