Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have heard that everyone has been getting their EMA bonuses, all the year 12s at my school got them yesterday and today. I am in year 13 well just left, had my last exam on the 16th June, could it be that i havent been at school since then that they have just forgot to give the year 13s their bonus because none of my friends have got it either. I really need it to go clubbing for my mates 18th next week if i dont get it i cant go.

ReputationRep:
    I havent got my EMA bonus, and i am in year 12

ReputationRep:
    get a job then you can go clubbing. I am in year 13 and have received my bonus though

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Year 13 and I got my bonus on Wednesday. I too have opinions of the EMA system but I'm not the kind to bite the hand that feeds so I'll keep them to myself :yes: .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milner001)
    get a job then you can go clubbing. I am in year 13 and have received my bonus though
    I have tried getting a job i have handed out over 50 CVs in 4 Towns surrounding my town i even went into London which would cost me £60 each week for a weekly travelcard so my bonus is the only help i will have.

ReputationRep:
    Are you on Jobseekers? Some of my peers have signed up to that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CCK)
    Are you on Jobseekers? Some of my peers have signed up to that.
    I have heard that you cant go on job seekers if you are going to university in September even though i am living at home while being at university.

ReputationRep:
    apparently mu bf got £100 of the £200 he should get, ive just got my usual £30 and no sign og a bonus...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wilkinson91)
    I have heard that you cant go on job seekers if you are going to university in September even though i am living at home while being at university.
    No you can sign on until you go to university, even though it's for 2 months you will be about £50 better off a week.

ReputationRep:
    Without wanting to seem like a moaning *******, what's wrong with using one of the other dozen or so threads that are already knocking around about the exact same topic? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jordan12)
    Without wanting to seem like a moaning *******, what's wrong with using one of the other dozen or so threads that are already knocking around about the exact same topic? :rolleyes:
    None of the other threads mention about the year 12s at their school already getting their bonus where as the year 13s havent.

ReputationRep:
    None of the other threads mention about the year 12s at their school already getting their bonus where as the year 13s havent.
    they have paid the bonus if you havent been paid its because you didnt qualify for it, probably due to attendence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmalev)
    apparently mu bf got £100 of the £200 he should get, ive just got my usual £30 and no sign og a bonus...
    its only £100 bonus not £200 so he has it all

ReputationRep:
    I got mine through the other day. Bought myself some nice high heels :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    So, despite there being a big thread stickied at the top of this forum called 'EMA Questions Thread', you didn't think it was relevant to your question about EMA?

Sorry, I'm not getting at you personally, it's just a pet hate of mine when people create new threads for topics that could easily be placed into existing ones.

ReputationRep:
    Er how about this massive one :awesome:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?p=9833502

i've reported your thread so it can be merged with that thread, should cut down on the ema debate spam too :yy:

ReputationRep:
    I don't get mine until the 27th...
    (I'm in year 12)

ReputationRep:
    In response, i am year 13 and I got mine yesterday :awesome: I finished a week after you as well :woo:

ReputationRep:
    its only £100 bonus not £200 so he has it all
    i thought at the end of year 13 you get £200? your supposed to get £500 of bonuses altogether and we both got £200 last year and have so far only recieved £100 christmas bonus this year.

ReputationRep:
    they have paid the bonus if you havent been paid its because you didnt qualify for it, probably due to attendence.
    I have only taken 1 day off ill in the whole two years of sixth form

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
    How much money do you spend a week?The ultimate guide to tax!Guide to student bank accounts

Sponsored features:

Web Legend

Win a Macbook Air!

Blog about setting up a website for a chance to win in our Web Legend competition.

Quick link:

Unanswered money and finance threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.