Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wilkinson91)
    I have only taken 1 day off ill in the whole two years of sixth form
    did you take extra study leave that you wernt meant to have, or maybe the school forgot to register you on a few days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmalev)
    i thought at the end of year 13 you get £200? your supposed to get £500 of bonuses altogether and we both got £200 last year and have so far only recieved £100 christmas bonus this year.
    no its £400 in total in four payments of £100

ReputationRep:
    I got mine Thu but i had to fill and get my tutor to sign this form for me to get it

Rant start

People need to get a grip about EMA so of us like me Actually need and use it for its purpose!

Rant Over :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milner001)
    no its £400 in total in four payments of £100
    nope its £500-

http://www.dcsf.gov.uk/financialhelp...8ppA5_0504.pdf

ReputationRep:
    I can't see why you wouldn't get it because of attendance during exams. I mean, my last exam was 5th June, I was on holiday for two weeks and I still got EMA payments and then my bonus on the first of July! I really can't figure out how this system works, but at the same time I'm not exactly complaining about being paid to go on holiday lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milner001)
    did you take extra study leave that you wernt meant to have, or maybe the school forgot to register you on a few days
    Nope my study leave began a week before my exams began

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.