Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls... I have four nipples. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salastico7)
    lol. About 3 inches south-east of the one on the left. I couldn't find them aswell.
    Looks like a drop of water to me :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salastico7)
    lol. About 3 inches south-east of the one on the left. I couldn't find them aswell.
    haha I seem them now, thanks.

Not even that noticeable at all, I don't think girls would really care tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generalebriety)
    I'd find it weird for about ten seconds, and then not care again.
    This is how I would react too.

ReputationRep:
    When i look at that picture all i think is "wahay look he's itching his balls", i don't see any extra nipples ..Cover them with concealer :awesome:..or just turn off the lights..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hodger_22)
    jesus can't people read? he's already said he's not zac friggin effron.
    i wouldn't care but it obviously bugs you so get them removed, it won't leave a big scar, even less noticeable than a nipple lol. If people ask about the scar then you can say its something cooler than getting a nipple removed

Not people only one person said it, can you read?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dimyan)
    Not people only one person said it, can you read?
    yeah while i was writing....i take a long time haha

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow, i've never even noticed Zac Efron has four nipples..

= proof that if you have a body and face like Zac Efron who cares? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BurntDesire™)
    Am I the only one who doesn't know what he's talking about? Right now I'm staring at the pic trying to spot some extra nipples, where are they?
    Lol that's exactly what I was thinking but then I had a closer look. They are really tiny, barely noticeable lol

(Original post by Jinxy)
    One question, why post a pic where your hands on your crotch?

oh yeh forgot to mention, your zac efron.

good try except it's kinda got his name at the bottom of your pic.
    He's clearly stated that the pic below is zac efron..

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't be bothered at all. I'd be surprised, curious for a few seconds, then I'd like the novelty factor, then I'd forget about it. It's really not a big deal. I don't think you should get them removed, either - unnecessary cost, hassle and pain. Girls really won't care, especially if you have a great physique!

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't bother to be honest. Maybe curious at first, but it wouldn't "put me off you".

I have a scar on my chest and that bothers some people... and some have told me they're 'disgusted' by it. But it's who i am, and their problem if they're so bothered about it they dont have to look.

ReputationRep:
    Zac Effron! ...on TSR!

ReputationRep:
    Well personally I think it would be hilarious but I'm a guy so my opinion isn't really valid in this thread. Don't worry I have some freaky parts of my anatomy too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaccyG)
    I think if you had a body like zac effrons then the girl would not care one way or another
    Not hard to have a body like his.

(Original post by Melting Sugar.)
    Oh wow, i've never even noticed Zac Efron has four nipples..

= proof that if you have a body and face like Zac Efron who cares? :p:
    And if I didn't? lol

ReputationRep:
    I would find them incredibly funny. I would eventually stop laughing and would stop taking the p*** out of you.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think girls would care that much. Yeah they might take the piss in a teasing way, but I don't think it'd make them less likely to want you.

Besides, my boyfriend has like 10 or something :coma: Haha.

This thread might make you feel a little better - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...2#post19144772

ReputationRep:
    dude...I didn't even see them on 1st, 2nd, 3rd glance , then 4rth aaaaaaw!!! thaaaat....
    I was expecting a damn mutant xD
    they look like tiny scars....
    someone wants an ego-boost? no? : D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    And if I didn't? lol
    Well they look like scars anyway as Abara said. They'd be the last thing to be worrying about!

ReputationRep:
    cut 'em off and post 'em to me, i have none

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 11, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.