Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I handed my CV in today as they want part-time staff, mainly for weekends. As I was giving it in I let the woman know that I am a student in Leeds to so can carry on working after the holidays, she seemed to like this. How long will it be before they contact me if they want me for the job. Do they interview?

ReputationRep:
    You should allow into the early part of next week for them to offer you an interview or a trial/start date if they need someone quick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rian1988)
    You should allow into the early part of next week for them to offer you an interview or a trial/start date if they need someone quick.
    So the week beginning 20th of July?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHABANA)
    So the week beginning 20th of July?
    All depends I would like to think they would contact you this week beginning the 13th but it all depends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rian1988)
    All depends I would like to think they would contact you this week beginning the 13th but it all depends.
    Argh I am on a field trip this week I did tell the lady though. Guess I'll have to make sure I answer my phone! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Okay so I still haven't been contacted but in the window of the shop they have now put the vacancy as "full and part-time vacancies available - apply inside" whereas before it was "part time sales assisstant needed, must be able to work weekends". Does it take this long for them to decide? I so want the job!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.