Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Im just using my brothers 3 Mobile contract phone for a while as he doesnt use it as often. Im trying to find out how much minutes/texts I have left, but dont know the number.

Anyone know it?

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    You need to click on 'Planet 3' from either the home screen or the main menu, which will then open the web browser of the phone. Once you see a web page appear, scroll along the top and select 'My3', then once that's loaded select 'Check my usage'.

It's a bit strange, but you get used to it

ReputationRep:
    Im using a Sony Ericcson K800i, gone to the web browser and that aint working ATM. Any other ways to check, online?

ReputationRep:
    If you know the password to his account you can check on
    https://my3.three.co.uk/mylogin//log...count/index.do

ReputationRep:
    I think you can phone 444 or 333 and check it there as well (i forget which, cos im so used ot using the net)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.