The Student Room Group

Sport Science A-levels Help

I want to study Sport Science at uni after my a-levels but dont know what to take. Im going to be distance learning from home as work commitments at the moment wont allow me to go to college.
Anyway a majority of uni's require 1 science but with others it isn't essential. Would English Language, Psychology and Sociology be acceptable as I cant study Biology or Chemistry from home because I wouldn't be able to take the practical exams or do the coursework without going to a private exams centre. And ones which do practical experiments are like gold dust.
Although if you do know anywhere in London/Essex that would be fine!

All help appreciated!

Ryan
shame you can't take biology as that is very useful to a sport science degree

you may get away with Psychology as the 1 science, you need to email/ phone the uni's you are looking at and ask them

can't you do night college or something like that
Reply 2
Thanks, I've looked at evening colleges but there isn't any that do A-Level Bio :frown:
i would of through they would have

when i did A-level bio i didn't do a practical exams, but coursework, you may be able to just do 100% exams, i dunno what the rules are on that now

i mean you could do a foundation year at uni, which is a extra year, and it bring you up to that level
Reply 4
Really, do you know what exam board that was with because doing one with just coursework and exams would really appeal to me. Oh and I've noticed your a Hammer..good boy :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending