Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Exciting stuff eh?

I need a sports bra. Because I am a lazy, fat **** who doesn't exercise and should probably start. I'm 32FF, so I need something which is actually good. Haven't done sports in the longest time, no idea what's good.

Any recommendations?

Also also, I want to be re-fitted (or whatever the verb is). Don't want to make an appointment, erm, some places are apparently good, some not so good, recommendations again?

love.love.love.

Edit: Boys, don't feel the need to post in here.

ReputationRep:
    There are no pics. Get over it.

I was hoping for girls tbh.

Or Gok Wan.

ReputationRep:
    If you go to somewhere like John Lewis or House of Fraser they'll usually be able to fit you without an appointment. They also usually have a decent selection of sports bras in so you can try them out.

ReputationRep:
    Just go to Marks and Sparks, I got mine from there and it's good

ReputationRep:
    John Lewis are supposedly the best fitters and I imagine they'd have a good selection of sports bras too

ReputationRep:
    I went to John Lewis for a fitting and the woman was amazing, she measured around my ribs and then just correctly guessed my size. The first bra she brought me fitted! She was a bit military but I suppose that's necessary. They have an excellent selection of bras too (I'm the same size as you!), and loads of sports bras. If you tell them that's specifically what you're looking for they will help you.

ReputationRep:
    M&S usually do fittings where dont need to appoint. If you have your new size, then best to go to a sports shop to get a proper sports bra. As shops dont usually supply the properly supported sports bras, which no doubtely you'll want if your 32FF!

ReputationRep:
    Guys, please use the sticky at the top of the forum for bra-related problems.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Exciting stuff eh?

I need a sports bra. Because I am a lazy, fat **** who doesn't exercise and should probably start. I'm 32FF, so I need something which is actually good. Haven't done sports in the longest time, no idea what's good.

Any recommendations?

Also also, I want to be re-fitted (or whatever the verb is). Don't want to make an appointment, erm, some places are apparently good, some not so good, recommendations again?

love.love.love.

Edit: Boys, don't feel the need to post in here.
    Hmm, looks like someone just wants to brag about how big their tits are.
    Oh deary, deary me :rolleyes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.