Turn on thread page Beta

Girls: what's your ideal clothes size? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm roughly 4'11 and probs a 6 at the moment. Think a 6 or small 8 looks best, don't think a 10 suits me. Ideally I'd be a 4-6, but doesn't always work that way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pocketfulofposy)
    :eek: I had no idea that Topshop do such long lengths now, this is what happens when you currently live in another country, and have lived without Topshop for so long. (There is one in the US now, but only in New York).

I'm in the UK at the moment, am for the whole summer, so I'm going to head to Topshop on Monday and look at their tall collection.

Thanks.

they usually do jeans in length 36" in my nearest one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samperry209)
    Perfect girl for me then

Im 6ft 6/7ish!

Whoop Big girls do exist!
    Yes we do!

We're not a myth!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cat-x)
    they usually do jeans in length 36" in my nearest one
    I noticed online that they do 38", because in some fit of trousers, a 36" isn't quite long enough.

This is brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    a size 8 sounds quite nice.

ReputationRep:
    I'm as small as I can get, a 4 if they have it (which is rare) and if not then a 6. Kids clothes are normally fit better though (except trousers). I'm 5 foot 7 and look like a runt :P My family/friends say I looked my best at a 10. I'd say it was when I was an 8.

ReputationRep:
    size 6 on top and 8 on bottom is what i was at my best weight.
    I am currently a size 10 on bottom, 8 on a top trying to get the weight off =(

and just to say im jealous of all the tall girls in this thread! ... im 5ft 6 and i'd love to be taller in my work im surrounded by girls who are like 5ft 9 +

ReputationRep:
    8/10

ReputationRep:
    Size 8 would be ideal for me. I'm about a 8/10 now so not far to go!

Currently a 10-12 and perfectly happy with that size. (Although I am told ''put more weight on :dontknow: - but I don't think I need to).

ReputationRep:
    Currently a 10 but would like to return to an 8.

ReputationRep:
    Currently size 8, would like it to stay that way :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 10 on top and 12/14 on the bottom at the moment - I would like to be a size 10 all over.

ReputationRep:
    Size 12. Have been everything from 8-14 and defintly look best at 12! I lose my curves once I go below a 12-10ish and then you just don't look like a woman anymore. These people saying they want to be a 6 or 00 or similar... got to be joking. It's not just attractive :| I really don't find skinny girls sexy and I don't feel sexy myself when I'm skinny!

So yes I have purposely gained weight before now to ensure I go from a 8/10 to a 12! People seem to be shocked by this but I think I look way better curvy than skinny, I feel better about myself, feel sexier and do get more attention! Very, very few people actually look better skinny than curvy.

ReputationRep:
    I want to be proper size 8 because my newlook trousers are to big for me and they're size 6:O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redpaintednails)
    I'm a 12 but would like to be a 10.
    I think most girls just want to be a size smaller though, its psychological
    I agree, and the ironic thing is that most guys would want girls to be bigger!

ReputationRep:
    Size 10/12 would be good for me. I think I'm a size 14 atm.

ReputationRep:
    size 8. I'm a 6/8 now and am very happy with it

ReputationRep:
    size 8. I am a size 8 and occassionally a size 10, but i guess that is because i am particularly small in height & petite in figure. I change weights throughout the year sometimes...I may go up to size 10 during certain parts of the year...not sure why!

ReputationRep:
    ideal is 6/8 and im currently an 8 but I wouldn't conciously try to change eg diet. im lucky im naturally fairly skinny. i spect i'll fill out a bit to a 10/12 later in life.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.