Turn on thread page Beta

Girls: what's your ideal clothes size? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm 8 in bottoms, 10 in tops and am happy.
    Used to be a 12 but didn't really suit me cos I'm short. So I'm happy

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 6, sometimes 4 (not anorexic .. I'm only 5ft and naturally petite) but I would rather be an 8

ReputationRep:
    I used to be a UK size 4 (thats a US size 0) and i weighed only 6 stones and Im 5"7. I never used to starve myself or anything, i was just naturally skinny. Anyway, 2 years later i somehow miraculously put on weight. I am now 9 and a half stone and I am a UK size 12. However, ideally I would like to be a healthy size 8.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 12-14 at the moment (5'7", 10st 9lbs), but I'd like to get down to a size 10-12.

At my height, with broad shoulders, big boobs and junk in the trunk - I'll never be a stick.

ReputationRep:
    6. I'm a size 2-4 :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AllAboutMe)
    Anywhere between 8 and 12
    this

ReputationRep:
    12 on bottom to accomodate my big fat bottom, and 10 on top

ATM I'm a 14 all over "/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pocketfulofposy)
    On the whole I like it though, apart from the lack of tall guys, as they tend to get snapped up by shorter girls. Leave the tall guys for us tall girls! :rofl:
    I'm 5ft, and my boyfriend is 6ft 2! sorry!! I do love my boyfriend though, so keepsies i'm afraid :redface:

I think it depends on the shop/style of garment I'm buying as to what size I am. Generally I'm a six, or a four, though occassionally eight. Sometimes I'm kinda ok with my size really. I often think I want to be skinnier though, as in have a flatter tummy etc, whilst at the same time I do find myself wishing I was curvier sometimes!

Is it a bit wrong that after reading this thread that kinda makes me feel fat judging on the basis that there are girls the same size as me like 8" taller? oui? non? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 12, which I'm not particularly unhappy about. I'm 5"6, but would be very satisfied if I could get down to a size 10. I wouldn't really want to be an 8 methinks. I'm not really making much effort to change it tbh, but I can get my slice card sorted out at the gym soon, so who knows?

ReputationRep:
    A size 8.

I'm a 8/10, mainly because of my boobies and my big hips. Damn

ReputationRep:
    Too ashamed to say what size I am now, but ideally I would like to be around about a size 12.

ReputationRep:
    I'd ideally like to be an 8. I'm 5"10 and anything less I think would make me look too sticky, but that's just me.

ReputationRep:
    6 on top 8 on bottom to accomodate for the bootay.

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently 10 on top, 12 on bottom. I'd like to be 8 for both, and I wouldn't mind losing a bit of boobage to be able to wear stuff that fits better around my waist!

ReputationRep:
    Currently 4-6, but would love to be an 8, just so I can actually find clothes! :stomp:

[I'm 5'2" ish]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleRed)
    Is it a bit wrong that after reading this thread that kinda makes me feel fat judging on the basis that there are girls the same size as me like 8" taller? oui? non? :confused:
    Meh, give most of the people posting in this thread a few years and they'll fill out a bit. Most people are at their skinniest at about 17-18ish, before they go to uni, and that's the largest demographic here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apocalypte)
    Meh, give most of the people posting in this thread a few years and they'll fill out a bit. Most people are at their skinniest at about 17-18ish, before they go to uni, and that's the largest demographic here.
    yeah you're probably right! though i haven't gone to uni yet (september) but I'm 19, 20 in november!

Saying that I've actually lost weight over the course of my (rubbish) gap year!

ReputationRep:
    i'm a 10 but i'd like to be an 8

ReputationRep:
    I am naturally petite, so being a size 8 is perfect for me. However a size 8 in another person may not be healthy for them. As long as you are a healthy size you will look lovely.

ReputationRep:
    Currently 10-12, 5'5, want to get down to size 8... I really need to get the motivation and stop being soo lazy though!

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.