Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls: what's your ideal clothes size? Watch

ReputationRep:
    im a size 8, but would like to be a size 6 ...

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm 5 ft 4 and a size 12 with a size 10 waist which is a bit annoying. For most people on here that is probably completely shocking and disgusting for someone so 'short' or whatever. But I'm ok with it. I'm reasonably toned and have big boobs - don't look overweight or anything.

ReputationRep:
    6. at the moment i'm 5'3" and an 8/10.

ReputationRep:
    Zero please.

ReputationRep:
    8-10

I've been a 0 and it's gross. 8-10 definitely. I'm an 8 at the moment but I'd like to be a 10. But my bone structure is too small I think. My figure is quite feline and small. But with curves in the right places. Tis odd.

ReputationRep:
    Size 10 jeans, but on top im bigger cus ive got 34E boobs which is actually very frustrating!

Im happy with size 10 (:

ReputationRep:

Here's to hoping I don't get warned or banned for posting this informative image..

(Original post by ScillyRose)
    I reckon 10/12 is perfect.. unless a girls particularly small, at which point I guess it'sdifferent.
    This. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    well im a 12 who can sometimes fit into a 10, i would like to be a 8 but verging on 10 coz i dont wanna b really skinny ( i am tallish )

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 16 but I want to be an 18 :girl:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a UK size 10, would like to be a UK size 6/8.

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently a 12 all over at 5 foot 7....I'm on a diet though, aiming to get down to a size 10-12. Lost 8 pounds so far, yay!
    I have a large frame though, so any slimmer than that and I look ill. I went down to an 8-10 when I was ill once, and I had people telling me that I looked anorexic!

ReputationRep:
    Size 8 please.
    I'm 5 foot 7 and a size 10, I'm sometimes an 8 but I'd like it to be more of a regular thing haha. I know its stupid to go by clothes size, but at my lightest (8.5 stone when I was 17, I'm now 9.5 stone and nearly 21) I didn't really care about clothes size so I don't know what I was, it would be interesting to get back to that weight and find out. Bring on the gym haha!

ReputationRep:
    What the **** is this dong in fitness?

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'm a size 12 but 14 feels so good I wear a size 16...

(Original post by Powerlifter)
    What the **** is this dong in fitness?
    ...Ohh hai! You startled me there, erm... Yeah! STFU and SQUAT!

ReputationRep:
    I'm a size 8/10 depending on what shop it is but I'm pretty happy like this - I look pretty skinny but I still have boobs and some squishy-ness.

ReputationRep:
    Please **** off out of the fitness thread with your image obsessed dress size debate of ****-a-doodle-dandy

ReputationRep:
    I'm a UK 12 on bottom and 10 on top most of the time... I'd like to be 10 on the bottom and maybe an 8 on top, unless it looked really weird in which case a 10 is fine. I'm 5ft 9 and used to think a 14 was my ideal!!

ReputationRep:
    I wanna be a ten maximum. I am size 12 atm.

In future, try to keep discussion relevant to 'Fitness' (as opposed to 'Clothes size and its positive / negative correlation with my body image.'). Or, indeed, do a forum-wide search on this topic which has come up countless times before.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.