The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

A 30 cm ruler is more than enough to measure girth. Think kitchen roll - with all the tissues still attached.
have sex with horses
a_t
firstly, lies

secondly, girls can take a 10.2 inch if it was necessary, you just would need a LOT of foreplay

Lol no they couldn't, they could never get that whole length inside them, the average vagina length is about 5 inch...and I don't think they'd appeciate you trying to force your way into the womb...:puke:

If anything it's his girth, thickness, that would cause problems...so yeah OP just use alot of foreplay, if she orgasms in foreplay that'd most likely help alot. TBH I don't think she'd go off you like that just because of your penis, don't get a reduction from this one incident/for this one girl ..it's not worth it!
Reply 63
Read Barkov's poem "Luka Mudishev."That's about common man with big penis who killed by it old rich widow who hired him for sex.
Barkov lived at 18-19 century.By legend he lost his legs after great sex with Queen.For that sex he got baron title.
Reply 64
Tbh, if she went of you just cos of your willy is she really worth it? :/
Reply 65
Anonymous
Please keep anon or delete, as my sister uses the TSR.

This isn't a troll thread or a joke, I'm just looking for some advice, thank you.
Well I'm 19, recently I've been dating a girl we've been out on a few dates the other night things got heated between us and well we ended up touching each other but we didn't have sex, when she pulled my penis out she "Omg that's way too big fit inside ickle me" (My penis is just 10.2 inches and roundness is thick too, I can't tell you the exact measurement for it, because I only had a 30 cm ruler) after some cuddling, kissing and some touching she went home. I txt her the other day, saying "last night was really nice" and I tried to ring her a couple hours beforehand, she isn't my 1st GF, I've had 2 serious relationships beforehand but the girls weren't like her they were over 5ft 5 and of a bigger structure (not fat) but the girl I'm seeing now is 19, 5ft 2 and really petite. Do you think she has gone off me because she's scared of my penis? It's really dented my confidence, I've been looking on the internet if I can get a reduction through the NHS. Is there any girls here who would be put off also? I'm just so confused what to do, because I really like her :/

Any advice on what to do, if I can get it done on the NHS, and so on.

Thanks guys and girls.

Just 10.2 inches? Man you're gonna be poking places she didn't know existed! Damn right she'll be scared.
Reply 66
Successful troll is incredibly successful, :yep:
Reply 67
Thanks to the people posting serious replies, I am not a troll, some people shouldn't bother wasting their time to post.

It's just the fact I really like her. She's different to other girls, she's really cute and sweet I tried ringing her again, still no answer. But thanks to the serious peeps on TSR.
Reply 68
tropical-twist3
Lol no they couldn't, they could never get that whole length inside them, the average vagina length is about 5 inch...and I don't think they'd appeciate you trying to force your way into the womb...:puke:

If anything it's his girth, thickness, that would cause problems...so yeah OP just use alot of foreplay, if she orgasms in foreplay that'd most likely help alot. TBH I don't think she'd go off you like that just because of your penis, don't get a reduction from this one incident/for this one girl ..it's not worth it!

My gf can. :dontknow:

Vagina's are elastic. :teeth:
Reply 69
Christ that's small!
Reply 70
10.2? Only? Pfffffffffft.
Ladipidoo
Are you gay? :eyeball:

NOPE! But proving that you have no penis, well that would involve something else.:wink:
U Are Trolling, U Claimed It's Only 10.2 Inches When You Clearly Know That Isn't A Normal Size, Obvious Troll Gtfo.........
Reply 73
Join the circus. You and the bearded lady can fall in love and have many freaky children.
Nobody has over 7 inches. Pics or GTFO.
Isambard Kingdom Brunel
Nobody has over 7 inches. Pics or GTFO.

Worlds Largest Documented Penis is 14 inches.

UK Average is 6 inches, 7,8,9 and 10 inch penis's are not that rare, many people have them, but not before 20 ish.
Reply 76
thats way too big
Watch the pain olympics and follow what they do exactly...
Reply 78
it's big but i doubt thats the reason she is off you..
is she a virgin...
vas876
Worlds Largest Documented Penis is 14 inches.

UK Average is 6 inches, 7,8,9 and 10 inch penis's are not that rare, many people have them, but not before 20 ish.

10 inches flaccid? Impossible. I hear of operations and surgeries that can snip the tendon that connects your penis to the pubic area, which makes the penis hang lower...but nobody will ever have 10 inches flaccid normally. Not unless they are lying thru their teeth.

Latest

Trending

Trending