Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Has this girl gone off me because of the size of my penis? Watch

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel)
    10 inches flaccid? Impossible. I hear of operations and surgeries that can snip the tendon that connects your penis to the pubic area, which makes the penis hang lower...but nobody will ever have 10 inches flaccid normally. Not unless they are lying thru their teeth.
    Hes not talking flaccid, he is talking having sex with his gf. Therefore hard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vas876)
    NOPE! But proving that you have no penis, well that would involve something else.
    My **** :awesome:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Ladipidoo)
    My **** :awesome:
    Excelent!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Please keep anon or delete, as my sister uses the TSR.

This isn't a troll thread or a joke, I'm just looking for some advice, thank you.
    Well I'm 19, recently I've been dating a girl we've been out on a few dates the other night things got heated between us and well we ended up touching each other but we didn't have sex, when she pulled my penis out she "Omg that's way too big fit inside ickle me" (My penis is just 10.2 inches and roundness is thick too, I can't tell you the exact measurement for it, because I only had a 30 cm ruler) after some cuddling, kissing and some touching she went home. I txt her the other day, saying "last night was really nice" and I tried to ring her a couple hours beforehand, she isn't my 1st GF, I've had 2 serious relationships beforehand but the girls weren't like her they were over 5ft 5 and of a bigger structure (not fat) but the girl I'm seeing now is 19, 5ft 2 and really petite. Do you think she has gone off me because she's scared of my penis? It's really dented my confidence, I've been looking on the internet if I can get a reduction through the NHS. Is there any girls here who would be put off also? I'm just so confused what to do, because I really like her :/

Any advice on what to do, if I can get it done on the NHS, and so on.

Thanks guys and girls.
    Troll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adam_leeds)
    Nah i found it really funny. have you ever thought about stand-up?

i thought of ******* your mum stood up, but i couldnt be arsed so just got her to bounce

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gummers)
    i thought of ******* your mum stood up, but i couldnt be arsed so just got her to bounce
    Man now your mum jokes what a barrel of laughs this kid is, maybe next we will hear a knock knock joke.

ReputationRep:
    does she ever plan on having babies lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Please keep anon or delete, as my sister uses the TSR.

This isn't a troll thread or a joke, I'm just looking for some advice, thank you.
    Well I'm 19, recently I've been dating a girl we've been out on a few dates the other night things got heated between us and well we ended up touching each other but we didn't have sex, when she pulled my penis out she "Omg that's way too big fit inside ickle me" (My penis is just 10.2 inches and roundness is thick too, I can't tell you the exact measurement for it, because I only had a 30 cm ruler) after some cuddling, kissing and some touching she went home. I txt her the other day, saying "last night was really nice" and I tried to ring her a couple hours beforehand, she isn't my 1st GF, I've had 2 serious relationships beforehand but the girls weren't like her they were over 5ft 5 and of a bigger structure (not fat) but the girl I'm seeing now is 19, 5ft 2 and really petite. Do you think she has gone off me because she's scared of my penis? It's really dented my confidence, I've been looking on the internet if I can get a reduction through the NHS. Is there any girls here who would be put off also? I'm just so confused what to do, because I really like her :/

Any advice on what to do, if I can get it done on the NHS, and so on.

Thanks guys and girls.
    i reckon she was tryna be sexy and like make you think she's tight and small ;p cause that probs would feel good for you!!

god boys are so stupid!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.