Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by King4eva)
    nope white people like him more than black people
    and is this based on personal evidence or actual factual evidence taken from every single white person and every single black person in the world because otherwise it's just false generalisation

ReputationRep:
    last time i saw him in the cinema he was God, so he can so what he wants.

but seriously, its pretty messed up tbh

ReputationRep:
    I didn't think it was that bad a thing to do, until I found out that Morgan had raised her from a young age. That's like a girl marrying her adoptive father!!!!! It may not be technically incest, but ethically it's pretty damn close. He's a parental figure to her, they shouldn't be in a romantic relationship.

ReputationRep:
    So does this make him his own grandpa?

ReputationRep:
    It's a bit wierd but meh...

Edit: But then there's this:

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/18...-granddaughter

ReputationRep:
    Finally, Freeman's publicist, Dave Falkenstein felt the need to set the record straight. Falkenstein states, “It's complete garbage. The allegations are 100% made up."

in light of this, i'm closing the thread.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.