Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Would you ever live in a house decorated like the Big Brother house? watch

• View Poll Results: Would you ever live in a house decorated like the Big Brohter house?
    Yes
    53.85%
    No
    46.15%

ReputationRep:
    Would you ever live in a house decorated like the Big Brother house, and why? You can't change the interior at all, but you can get rid of (but not replace) anything moveable, ie beds, tables, sofas, chairs etc.

You cannot go into the camera rooms or behind the mirrors.

What would you do with the diary room?

I would love having a house with swimming pool and massive rooms, but I wouldn't like the mirrors everywhere. Plus the decoration is a bit OTT for me, so I say not.

ReputationRep:
    not this years house. but deffo the houses from previous years

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jayman)
    not this years house. but deffo the houses from previous years
    you make me laugh bare

ReputationRep:
    Maybe for a while but then it would either annoy me or I'd get bored of it

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mind living in a house like that - nice spacious rooms, with huge couches and so on

With a bit of tweaking, and maybe a huge tv in the lounge, a bigger pool etc I'd love to live in it, just the massive space appeals to me a lot, along with that 'big brother' kind of look of things. My diaryroom would be like the tardis or something. Looks small from the outside but on the inside it would be like a cinema, with huge surround sound speakers, everything to do with home entertainment all in that room I'd also put all the beds in the bedroom together, so I can just roll about endlessly without falling off.

Big bed... mmm.... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    you make me laugh bare
    safe

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.