Would you rather have sex with a virgin or someone experienced?

Watch
Poll: Virgin or experienced?
Virgin (Male) (62)
23.75%
Virgin (Female) (79)
30.27%
Experienced (Male) (57)
21.84%
Experienced (Female) (63)
24.14%
kai4321
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
@@@@@@@@@@@
Rian1988
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
No idea, some one I like preferably virgin or not.
simon12345
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Virgins are tight, experienced are better in bed. Tough one. Probably the latter.
a_t
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Experienced of course, I want her to know what she's doing
yellowpolkadotbikini
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
perhaps a virgin and then you could train them up?? it's a tough one... i think if they were too experienced i'd be paranoid they were constantly comparing me to everyone else they'd ever been with...
xmarilynx
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
If I really liked the person, I honestly wouldn't care either way.
username196545
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm not v.experienced, so experienced guys please.
DougLTFC
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by yellowpolkadotbikini)
perhaps a virgin and then you could train them up?? it's a tough one... i think if they were too experienced i'd be paranoid they were constantly comparing me to everyone else they'd ever been with...
Haha! But how do you know if they have the potential to be trained to a high standard?
kai4321
Rep:
?
(Original post by yellowpolkadotbikini)
This isn't Pokemon though!
username196545
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by kai4321)
Inspired by the other thread of what type of sex you like I bring you the "virgin or experienced" thread!

So - would you rather have sex with a virgin or someone experienced?

Upside of a virgin would be she (because I'm a straight guy) would think you're the greatest thing since sliced bread even if you weren't but downside she doesn't know what she's really doing.

Upside of someone experienced is obviously they could teach you a thing or two but may notice if you aren't so good and be turned off.

Edit: Include what gender you are too.

That's not true at all. First time I had sex was terrible, and I knew it. Just because I was a virgin doesn't mean I didn't know the difference...
kai4321
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
That's not true at all. First time I had sex was terrible, and I knew it. Just because I was a virgin doesn't mean I didn't know the difference...
Ok that's true, I should have said "maybe".

However, you can't really know if it was bad SEX. I mean ok it's silly but you didn't know if sex could be better than that - not REALLY. Obviously if it really is bad then you know it can be better but still, could say that you never properly knew if it would.
username196545
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by kai4321)
Ok that's true, I should have said "maybe".

However, you can't really know if it was bad SEX. I mean ok it's silly but you didn't know if sex could be better than that - not REALLY. Obviously if it really is bad then you know it can be better but still, could say that you never properly knew if it would.

Ok first time I had sex was ******* painful, I mean really, really so. And I was just like "OW...is that it?"
Probably shouldn't have said that out loud tbh.

Seriously, I knew it was bad. You couldn't not.
username239687
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I've only slept with one virgin, and it was goooooooood. It's quite cute as they're new to it, not to mention they're quite...small :mmm:

Experience is nice though, like if they have developed a 'trick' or two.
Deano88
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
It wouldn't really bother me either way. But I was talking about this with a mate the other day and he basically said he could never be in a serious relationship with someone who'd had previous sexual partners, basically because he didn't like the thought of them being with other men.

But to be honest, thats not really realistic in our society once you reach a certain age.
yellowpolkadotbikini
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by DougLTFC)
Haha! But how do you know if they have the potential to be trained to a high standard?
that is a good point... you could give them a pre-sex interview maybe? that wouldn't ruin the mood at all......:p: alternatively give them a trial period, i'm all for giving people a chance!
Slender Loris
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Experienced plz! (But I date older guys and would think there must be something wrong with him if he was say 33 and a virgin O_o I mean fair enough if he's waiting for marriage or some **** like that, who am I to judge, but then he wouldn't be shagging me, would he?)
Jinxy
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Wouldn't really care either way. There's pros/cons for both!
kat2pult
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by xmarilynx)
If I really liked the person, I honestly wouldn't care either way.
Ditto.

Both have their benefits, really.
Slender Loris
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
For a non-virgin woman having a sex with a man, what advantages are there if the man is a virgin? (Obviously virgins may prefer other virgins).
chic
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'll have to agree with the girls who said their first time sex was horrible. Mine was too, there was just no way I could have thought that wasn't awful sex. It was so painful every time I simply refused to have sex with the guy after a few times.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (4)
30.77%
No - I have already returned home (1)
7.69%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (5)
38.46%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (0)
0%
No - I live at home during term anyway (3)
23.08%

Watched Threads