Turn on thread page Beta

Would you rather have sex with a virgin or someone experienced? watch

• View Poll Results: Virgin or experienced?
    Virgin (Male)
    23.90%
    Virgin (Female)
    29.48%
    Experienced (Male)
    21.51%
    Experienced (Female)
    25.10%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kai4321)
    This isn't Pokemon though!
    exactly what i was going to say...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slender Loris)
    For a non-virgin woman having a sex with a man, what advantages are there if the man is a virgin? (Obviously virgins may prefer other virgins).
    She might think it's flattering being his first, just like a guy might think it's flattering taking a girl's virginity. I don't think I'd like to be someone's first though, prefer guys with a little more experience.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I am a male and would prefer a girl who knows what she is doing as opposed to a virgin. I will refrain from using the term 'experienced' as many see that as a euphemism for a slut. I wouldn't say no to a virgin, but if I had the choice and all other variables remained constant, I'd chose an experienced girl over a virgin any day.

Why? Because virgins are terrible in bed. You can't not be. You've never done it before. You have no idea what it's like. You can't learn it from a book or the internet (as I have learned). It's to be expected that you're crap. I'm at the age where no one is a virgin any more unless they are specifically delaying it for whatever reason so there isn't really much choice for me anyway, but still.

We all start out as clueless virgins anyway so it's nothing to be ashamed of. But if you stay a virgin for too long you are missing out on a huge part of life and will no doubt limit for future opportunities when you get older as many more mature people don't want rubbish sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slender Loris)
    For a non-virgin woman having a sex with a man, what advantages are there if the man is a virgin? (Obviously virgins may prefer other virgins).
    No risk of STIs, the knowledge that you're the only one he's been with so you're not 'just another shag', you can train him up to please you. What works for his ex may not work for me...

ReputationRep:
    Lmao
    'What?
    Laura is evolving!

Congratulations! Your **** buddy evolved into 'hooly **** that was insane!'

ReputationRep:
    virgin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xmarilynx)
    If I really liked the person, I honestly wouldn't care either way.
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    Virgins are **** in bed, it'd have to be experience.

ReputationRep:
    it isn't?! so THAT'S where i've been going wrong...! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I lost my virginity to an experienced girl, and my current girlfriend lost her virginity to me. I prefer the latter.

Experienced, because I wouldn't know what to do, being a virgin. (I know it's penis + vagina, but still!).

Although in all honesty, I wouldn't care so long as I liked the person.

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't matter either way :moon:

ReputationRep:
    The poll isn't fair, 95% of people on here are virgins.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Ok first time I had sex was ******* painful, I mean really, really so. And I was just like "OW...is that it?"
    Probably shouldn't have said that out loud tbh.

Seriously, I knew it was bad. You couldn't not.
    Ouch, poor guy. If a girl did that to me it would completely destroy what little sexual confidence i have.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yellowpolkadotbikini)
    perhaps a virgin and then you could train them up?? it's a tough one... i think if they were too experienced i'd be paranoid they were constantly comparing me to everyone else they'd ever been with...
    My thoughts exactly!

ReputationRep:
    Experienced... because I would have no problem being like 'hmm, teach me a thing or two' and it would be awesome :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    virgin, noone else can do what youve done, its the grej

ReputationRep:
    Experienced, but hopefully not someone who has serial one night stands.

I would be quite upset if the guy I was with was a virgin. I would not want to be his first.

ReputationRep:
    Does it really matter if you like them though? Sex is better when in a relationship anyway. However, if it's a one night stand or whatever you want to call it, definatly not a virgin, as that's a tad odd and a bad way to lose it. Just my opinion.

=]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
    It doesn't matter either way :moon:
    Why do you use this :moon: smile all the time?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 18, 2014
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.