Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you rather have sex with a virgin or someone experienced? Watch

• View Poll Results: Virgin or experienced?
    Virgin (Male)
    23.90%
    Virgin (Female)
    29.48%
    Experienced (Male)
    21.51%
    Experienced (Female)
    25.10%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dozzer_Cufc)
    Virgins are **** in bed, it'd have to be experience.
    Just because someone is a virgin doesnt neceserilly mean they will be bad in bed, what if they have had a lot of experience but just havent had full sex yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moe Lester)
    Why do you use this :moon: smile all the time?
    I have got into a really bad habbit and do it without thinking :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
    I have got into a really bad habbit and do it without thinking :facepalm:
    Fair enough, I noticed it on another post you made earlier :cool:

ReputationRep:
    The only virgin I've ever had sex with was my first. Considering how much it usually means to a girl, and the pain invovled, I don't think I'd want to be with another virgin unless in a relationship with one.

LOL @ guys thinking

(a) Virgins won't know what bad sex is
    (b) Experienced girls are going to looser

(a) My first partner was rubbish in bed. I knew that at the time. Yes, virgins can't compare you with anyone else, but like other girls they too have nerve endings and can differentiate between what feels good and what doesn't. They are also familiar with what an orgasm is.

(b) Kegal muscles are muscles. Tightness depends on muscle tone, not the number/ size of penises that have entered it. Unless by experienced you mean regularly enjoys fisting/ is over 30 this isn't going to be an issue.

Finally to answer the question - I don't really mind. When I was inexperienced I would have preferred an experienced man who could show me the ropes. Nowadays, I would say I don't really mind as long as inexperienced guys are willing to learn....

ReputationRep:
    Virgin. I don't care whether first sex is bad. It would get better and better in future. I'm a virgin by the way.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mind either. But not either gender lol has to be female obvs.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't care

ReputationRep:
    I wouldnt put me off a bit if a guy was a virgin, so experianced.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VoodooCharles)
    Just because someone is a virgin doesnt neceserilly mean they will be bad in bed, what if they have had a lot of experience but just havent had full sex yet
    Then they're a virgin, and probably won't be a lot of good. There's three reasons, they either won't know what they're doing which is quite likely, they'll treat it as something much bigger than it is or their hymen will break which isn't exactly an arousing experience for a guy.

ReputationRep:
    Does the gay community have this "problem"?

I mean, would a gay guy, when cruising, look for the obviously-experienced guy who knows what goes where and would probably be better in bed? Wouldn't they be more likely to be infectious? And presumably a "gay virginity" may be more painful to lose than a female's?

Just wondering My gay scene knowledge is very limited :o:

ReputationRep:
    Where is the category ''It really doesnt matter''

ReputationRep:
    Both

ReputationRep:
    Both are fine, maybe a mix. It's nice to both teach and learn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darkness and Mist)
    Where is the category ''It really doesnt matter''
    Not there!

Obviously I wouldn't care either but this is like "if you had to choose ONE, what would it be".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VoodooCharles)
    I completely agree.

ReputationRep:
    if everyone only wanted experienced partners, everyone would be a virgin

ReputationRep:
    Either way for me, I don't care.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evantej)
    I completely agree.
    Thankyou!

ReputationRep:
    With a v.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 18, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.