Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you rather have sex with a virgin or someone experienced? Watch

• View Poll Results: Virgin or experienced?
    Virgin (Male)
    23.90%
    Virgin (Female)
    29.48%
    Experienced (Male)
    21.51%
    Experienced (Female)
    25.10%

ReputationRep:
    I'm a virgin, so I would have to say either: I would go with a virgin because we would both be on the same "level"; or I would go with a girl who has had experience as they would be more confident, etc etc.

ReputationRep:
    I remember my English class talkin about this topic this year, and when we asked the only guy in the class what he thought, his first response was 'Do they look the same?'

Boys :rolleyes:

(Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    That's not true at all. First time I had sex was terrible, and I knew it. Just because I was a virgin doesn't mean I didn't know the difference...
    couldnt agree more- i just kept wishing he would hurry up and get it over with

ReputationRep:
    Well since I'm a virgin and would therefore have NO clue what to do, I'd prefer it if he were experienced and, er, took the lead.

I'm a male virgin, I'd only have sex in a relationship and tbh I would prefer a virgin but at my age of 20+ it doesn't matter that much.
    I just don't like the thoughts of her having done all this before with someone else really.

ReputationRep:
    Virgins

ReputationRep:
    You need to have at least 1 virgin but no more..couldn't be dealing with all the awkward 'are you ok' stuff again..just wanna get straight down to the reverse upsidedown wheelbarrow ! :P

I'd have a virgin because I am one. It wouldn't be embarrassing if you're both new to it.

Anyway, beggars can't be choosers.

ReputationRep:
    I guess if you are looking to have crazy fun sex, I would like him to be experienced. If it is the guy I want to have a relationship with, I would prefer him to be virgin, but would accept him either way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apassingfeeling)
    Experienced... because I would have no problem being like 'hmm, teach me a thing or two' and it would be awesome :teeth:
    Haha. lulz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'd have a virgin because I am one. It wouldn't be embarrassing if you're both new to it.

Anyway, beggars can't be choosers.
    Shouldnt be begging.

ReputationRep:
    Not too bothered, puts me off when a guy has had it with everything though (not meaning animals, meaning dirty girls, almost animals)

ReputationRep:
    If I really liked the guy, it wouldn't matter. However, I'm not likely to meet a guy of a similar age to mine, who was of a similar level of inexperience as me, so it's not like I have much of a choice!

I quite like the idea of being taught by an experienced guy though.

ReputationRep:
    I don't care...

and just because someone is a virgin doesn't mean they won't know the difference between good sex or bad sex.

At the end it all depends on the "love" they have for you, they might be virgins but still be great in bed because they have more passion.

Yeah someone may be experienced, they might know what to do but they might not be able to turn you on.

If a virgin is rubbish in bed the there might be a high chance she or he didn't really love you... Unless she or he grew to love you later...

ReputationRep:
    I don't get why people with experience are assumed to be better? You could go something 100 times, and still be terrible at it, and some people can do something right the first time.

Personally for me, I chose virgin, but that's mainly because I am one.

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't matter too much, but i like the idea of being the first person someone has slept with and there's no risk of sexually transmitted diseases. I'm a virgin so we'd both get better together
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    In order to conduct a poll that more accurately represents the population, one would need to take a stratified sample...

ReputationRep:
    I lost my virginity to a virgin. It wasn't bad as such, but it obviously wasn't the best. I don't think I'd care to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpamBa)
    I remember my English class talkin about this topic this year, and when we asked the only guy in the class what he thought, his first response was 'Do they look the same?'

Boys :rolleyes:
    Very valid question... Shows he cares more about the physical appearance of the girl rather than whether or not she's ever had sex!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrew2209)
    I don't get why people with experience are assumed to be better? You could go something 100 times, and still be terrible at it, and some people can do something right the first time.

Personally for me, I chose virgin, but that's mainly because I am one.
    Noone does the right thing first time. You might think you did, but you didn't.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 18, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.