The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

youcandogeawrench
**** man how far is the stoke campus from stafford

There's some girls at Stafford, just not too many. The nurses are up there too but they don't 'play' well with others because their timetables suck.

Stoke is about an hour away by bus.
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 21
youcandogeawrench
**** man how far is the stoke campus from stafford

If you're as much of a dumb ass as you're making yourself look, you aren't gonna have to worry about how many girls there are there, 'cause you aren't getting any.
just dont give your real name out on the forum lol...

I have this from an official source
SiaSiaSia

I have this from an official source

My official sauce said it was closer to 3 girls give and take 1...
yoyo462001
My official sauce said it was closer to 3 girls give and take 1...

my official source is better than yours
Reply 26
I'm going but to the stoke campus :biggrin:
Reply 27
Creepy
If you're as much of a dumb ass as you're making yourself look, you aren't gonna have to worry about how many girls there are there, 'cause you aren't getting any.

he cant even spell dodge.
and this thread is retarded anyway
Creepy

ha thats funny.... i bet your a little geek, sitting behind your keyboard, smiling to yourself coz you made an insult, and you think your so clever, obviously you didn't get the point of the thread **********
youcandogeawrench
ha thats funny.... i bet your a little geek, sitting behind your keyboard, smiling to yourself coz you made an insult, and you think your so clever, obviously you didn't get the point of the thread **********

You're mocking somebody for insulting somebody from behind their keyboard... and then you do the same? And you managed to write the wrong version of 'you're' a few times. Well done! You're going to get absolutely nowhere on TSR with such an awful attitude.
youcandogeawrench

Congratulations. By insulting those on here, you are now even less likely to get a hold of the information you have asked for.

Every day I wonder if picard.jpg is getting a bit old, but then I see something like this and it gets used again.
Reply 31
Reply 32
What a stupid question! These are the kind of people who maybe shouldn't be going to university!! then again it is staford!
Reply 33
pi
Kane_Fizz
What a stupid question! These are the kind of people who maybe shouldn't be going to university!! then again it is staford!

Well no. It's actually Staffordshire. Or Stafford campus. Failure at making others feel bad about their uni choice much?
Reply 35
I think one of the things people don't realise is Staffordshire Uni has 4 or 5 campuses split over a 10-30 mile range. The Stafford campus has the Computer/Music/Film courses, Stoke has the Art/Psychology/Sciences, and I'm not too sure what the other have. The Stafford campus does have a decent girl-count but I'd hazard a guess that 80% of the students on the Stafford campus are doing Computer-oriented courses so obviously you're going to have less females around you. I've seen PLENTY of girls walking around the Stafford campus.

There is absolutly nothing wrong with any of the campuses. If you're that girl-deprived/girl-oriented then go into the town at night.
Reply 36
snoogy
It depends which campus you're on.

Stoke campus - there's lots of girls doing girly courses.
Stafford campus - there's tonnes of guys and about three girls.

that sounds kinda true, stafford does lack women compared to the stoke campus, but that is cos of the courses on offer there. but saying there is no girls is taking things too far. but actually thinking about it... in stafford court halls in the year just gone, of the 554 rooms, 60 where taken up by girls. And this september, there are no female wardens in Stafford Court :P first time for ages lol

youcandogeawrench
**** man how far is the stoke campus from
stafford

about 18 miles depending which route you go.
Wiggler
that sounds kinda true, stafford does lack women compared to the stoke campus, but that is cos of the courses on offer there. but saying there is no girls is taking things too far. but actually thinking about it... in stafford court halls in the year just gone, of the 554 rooms, 60 where taken up by girls. And this september, there are no female wardens in Stafford Court :P first time for ages lol

about 18 miles depending which route you go.

Yeah, I was warned about it when we had to do the 'we live close to Staffordshire Uni - we must visit' thing. It's the same for all 'geekish' courses. I know I was one of about 10 girls (on a good day) in my compsci lectures at Keele.
snoogy
You're mocking somebody for insulting somebody from behind their keyboard... and then you do the same? And you managed to write the wrong version of 'you're' a few times. Well done! You're going to get absolutely nowhere on TSR with such an awful attitude.

you really are a geek mate, i come on to tsr to get some information, you come on here to correct people's spellings, and cause online arguments, really hope stafford doesn't have alot of people like yourself. the objective of my thread was to actually find out is stafford is going to be completley deserted in terms of girls, because that is what i have been hearing, so instead of helping me with useful information, you would radher make fun my spelling. your so cool wish i could be like you............
youcandogeawrench
you really are a geek mate, i come on to tsr to get some information, you come on here to correct people's spellings, and cause online arguments, really hope stafford doesn't have alot of people like yourself. the objective of my thread was to actually find out is stafford is going to be completley deserted in terms of girls, because that is what i have been hearing, so instead of helping me with useful information, you would radher make fun my spelling. your so cool wish i could be like you............

I know that I'm a geek. I'm proud of my geekiness actually. People answered your question and then you questioned how they knew the answer instead of accepting it. There are girls at all universities. I came here to give you advice because it's a uni I know well.

If you hadn't had a hissy fit and insulted those offering you advice then you'd have more answers. Stafford has girls. It has the nurses and some girls take geeky courses too. And outside of the university there are girls. It's not a complete girlfree zone but there are many more guys than women and your chances of getting laid are low. Don't ask me how I know - I just do so accept that and move on. There's no statistics for the campus.

And seriously, capalisation is your friend.

Latest

Trending

Trending