Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    a hissy fit? lol, thats not what i would call it ....but any way besides the point, i appreciate all the advice you gave me, but there was no need for the negative energy, and insults, i'm simply trying to find out more about the Uni as i have applied and need to make a decision.

ReputationRep:
    I'm only going help you because I feel sorry for anyone who has to spend the next three years in Stafford, but the male:female ratio is 50:50. However, as you're on the Stafford campus, I expect the amount of girls will be considerably lower, for the reasons others on this thread have mentioned.

Source: http://www.push.co.uk/Uni_Profile.as...4-f5c148adad87

ReputationRep:
    Definatly isn't a 50 : 50 ratio on Staffs campus, but that'll take into account all of the other campuses as if it were all a single one.

ReputationRep:
    tbh though guys, i reckon the number of women only matters if you're gonna be living in halls in Stafford... Hopefully there will be some hot women at Uni when i go back in Sept but going into town is just where it's at in Stafford, unless you head off to Hanley.
    Shame i never got to see the Shrewsbury campus when i was there though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inebriatedgoldfish)
    just dont give your real name out on the forum lol...
    Sure thing Tara

I seriously hope the rumors aren't true about the lack of girls, but there are nurses:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cornford4)
    but there are nurses:yep:
    who you'd probably never see after freshers week, as they're work frikin hard. they either asleep, in lectures at black heath lane, or out in a hospital on placement

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1721)
    i know every girl going to staffs uni and the total is 1,402
    they are all on tsr aswell, why they arent replying is beyond me
    this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cornford4)
    Sure thing Tara

I seriously hope the rumors aren't true about the lack of girls, but there are nurses:yep:
    Well (hopefully) I haven't said anything nearly as daft as the op has :p:

ReputationRep:
    trouble with the nurses is you hardly see any of them all shacked up in Knightly...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noaksey)
    trouble with the nurses is you hardly see any of them all shacked up in Knightly...
    cos they're tired and asleep after lectures/tuts and round the clock placements

ReputationRep:
    dammit...!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inebriatedgoldfish)
    Well (hopefully) I haven't said anything nearly as daft as the op has :p:
    hahaha

The nurses must go to the gym at times though (Well I hope so atleast)

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    I am of the female kind , yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k9ruby)
    I am of the female kind , yes.
    Your blogs quite cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noaksey)
    Your blogs quite cool.
    Why thank-you! Haven't updated it in a while as laptop dead. Reminds me...

ReputationRep:
    It's alright, us guys will hang out together, and discuss manly subjects, such as beer, football, tits and erm... ...meat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ash-corbett-collins)
    It's alright, us guys will hang out together, and discuss manly subjects, such as beer, football, tits and erm... ...meat?
    Yeah I'm up for the sausage-fest :shot:

ReputationRep:
    Over 9000 girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ash-corbett-collins)

yes, that will be happening, already got some visits to my letching buddies from college planned lmao

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.