Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What are you all studying? anyone doing nursing or midwifery? Im going to do midwifery nd i havent found anyone doing that course yet! lol x

ReputationRep:
    You may have better luck asking in one of the facebook groups for the '09 freshers :p:

ReputationRep:
    Don't admit your a nurse on here, you'll get pounced on by these horny teenagers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frazzled22)
    Don't admit your a nurse on here, you'll get pounced on by these horny teenagers!
    I resent this implication :O.

Not all of us pounce.

ReputationRep:
    ambush, attack, bound, dart, dash, dive, drop, fall upon, jump, snatch, spring, strike, surge, swoop, take unawares?

Im loving google tonight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leanne..**)
    What are you all studying? anyone doing nursing or midwifery? Im going to do midwifery nd i havent found anyone doing that course yet! lol x
    Would you like to be swooped upon, or is ambushed more your kind of thing? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cornford4)
    Would you like to be swooped upon, or is ambushed more your kind of thing? :p:
    taken unawares is my personal favourite

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frazzled22)
    ambush, attack, bound, dart, dash, dive, drop, fall upon, jump, snatch, spring, strike, surge, swoop, take unawares?

Im loving google tonight
    ill take snatch and swoop thanks aha

strike sounds abit :eek:

ReputationRep:
    tbh it doesn't really look like a list of words meaning pounce, more like different ways to hurt someone lol

ReputationRep:
    reads a lot like my personal dictionary :O

ReputationRep:
    i'll take ambush. so you just time it juuuuuust right to appear in front of her from around a corner or something.

trouble with most nurses when I was there was a) 3/4 of them had boyfriends and b) you never got to see them anyways.

ReputationRep:
    We could be those boyfriends! ;-)

My plan is "im hurt and theres no time to get to hospital...get me that fit nurse....you know whatsername..."

Then ill pounce

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mike_R)
    We could be those boyfriends! ;-)

My plan is "im hurt and theres no time to get to hospital...get me that fit nurse....you know whatsername..."

Then ill pounce
    Yeh hah, you wanna just lie outside Knightly and do that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noaksey)
    Yeh hah, you wanna just lie outside Knightly and do that!
    Shush, don't tell 'em my tactic

ReputationRep:
    or what we guys could do is find a lovely lady and just ask'em them to dinner or go grab a coffee instead of pouncing on them lol
    or not it's up to you? just a suggestion lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tron_waldock)
    or what we guys could do is find a lovely lady and just ask'em them to dinner or go grab a coffee instead of pouncing on them lol
    Pounce after?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tron_waldock)

you do know we're joking..and we're not actually going to pounce, ambush, attack, bound, dart, dash, dive, drop, fall upon, jump, snatch, spring, strike, surge or swoop on anyone

unless that's what they're into...role play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mike_R)
    you do know we're joking..and we're not actually going to pounce, ambush, attack, bound, dart, dash, dive, drop, fall upon, jump, snatch, spring, strike, surge or swoop on anyone

unless that's what they're into...role play
    I'm not sure if I should be amused or terrified :confused: lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inebriatedgoldfish)
    I'm not sure if I should be amused or terrified :confused: lol
    *pounces on tara*

ReputationRep:
    To give an honest opinion, there have been more girls gradually coming as the years progress but don't get any hopes up. Usually in the halls (Stafford Campus) there is a block for just nurses. Stoke Campus seems have more women, I suppose because of the courses they offer aren't computer based. Most people moan about the lack of women at Stafford but I say just make as many friends with the women around you as opposed so many men.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.