Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    xyz

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear god.

ReputationRep:
    Ahem, so you were being raped by your uncle in your sleep and you woke up because you were about to orgasm?

Have I got this right?

ReputationRep:
    Well, if he was standing outside your door he wasn't raping you was he. Duh.

If he did harm you then be glad that you can't remember it, and sad that you're so stupid you can't remember something like that. "I woke up" erm, wtf? Was it orgasm feeling, or ouch this ******* hurts feeling. If it hurts, then yeah something's dodgy.

ReputationRep:
    Without meaning to sound insensitive about it, will it matter either way?

If you find out he did- what happens? You might be better off not knowing.
    If you find out he didnt...well he was still arrested for a sex crime, that for me would be enough for me to want to stay the hell away from the guy.

ReputationRep:
    Obious troll is obvious.

That being said. Your uncle sounds like a pretty cool dude.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm ... perhaps some counselling would help?

ReputationRep:
    Its probably best you stop thinking about it to be honest. Liklihood is you would wake when someone came into your room, let alone touch you. I'm sure it was just coincidence he was outside your room, maybe you were dreaming and he heard you. whatever happened, stop thinking about it.

ReputationRep:
    Depend what kind of feeling it was.

He probably didnt raped you, surely you would have woken up?!

ReputationRep:
    If your Uncle had raped you, I'm sure you wouldn't have slept through it, the only way you could have, was if he had drugged u? or Maybe the "strong feeling" was just due to a dream?

ReputationRep:
    Oh I missed it...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 11, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.