Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Girls... Imperial... :haha: :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bender_22)
    Well, initially I wanted to study in Cambridge but I thought why not apply to other UK unis too. I didn't get an offer from Cambridge but thinking about it a bit more I'm now absolutely happy with going to Imperial and I think it'll be at least as great as it would have been in Cambridge!
    What about you?
    Haha yeah I applied to Cambridge too, for Engineering at Kings ... u?
    An no ... got rejected
    MY interview went pretty badly so I wasn't too surprised...
    They handed me a page of integrals to work out ... meh

But yeah I can't wait for Imperial ... it kinda sucks just sitting here though cos I have my results but know nothing about accommodation or when what's happening etc... S:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by julian_r_p)
    Haha yeah I applied to Cambridge too, for Engineering at Kings ... u?
    An no ... got rejected
    MY interview went pretty badly so I wasn't too surprised...
    They handed me a page of integrals to work out ... meh

But yeah I can't wait for Imperial ... it kinda sucks just sitting here though cos I have my results but know nothing about accommodation or when what's happening etc... S:
    Natural Sciences at Trinity!^^
    Well, my interview was pretty bad too. I got mixed mathematical/physical questions, but especially some of the mathematical ones were quite nasty, stuff that I've never seen before.

And I really know how you feel, this waiting definitely sucks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jakeytk)
    Leeds, England! But with southern parents and having lived in London as a kid, don't worry, I won't scare the other southerners with my accent!
    Hey I'm from Leeds as well! Which school are you coming from and what you studying?

I don't really scared of Southerners, in fact I find most of them very polite and open minded. It's not that northeners are not friendly, I just find they can be quite biased when talking about the south

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bender_22)
    Natural Sciences at Trinity!^^
    Well, my interview was pretty bad too. I got mixed mathematical/physical questions, but especially some of the mathematical ones were quite nasty, stuff that I've never seen before.

And I really know how you feel, this waiting definitely sucks!
    I applied to Trinity for general engineering, and there were quite a lot NatScis applicants as well, when was ur interview? mine was 10th and I stayed on the 9th Dec.
    Later I was pooled and Newnham gave me a pool interview in early Janury and finally rejected me, which tatally sucks because the waiting was excruciating, it was so torturous!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pingy)
    I applied to Trinity for general engineering, and there were quite a lot NatScis applicants as well, when was ur interview? mine was 10th and I stayed on the 9th Dec.
    Later I was pooled and Newnham gave me a pool interview in early Janury and finally rejected me, which tatally sucks because the waiting was excruciating, it was so torturous!!!
    Mine was on the 8th and I stayed over the night before so we just missed each other.

ReputationRep:
    Any Chinese here like me?
    Imperial Maths first choice, hasn't got results yet.Good luck with me...

ReputationRep:
    In West London near Ealing for those who know it. Not far at all, but still gonna live out for the laughs London is such an amazing place to live, especially if your alone. Theres so much to see and do, hope all of you enjoy it and see you soon

ReputationRep:
    Nottingham, although have lived in London before (Manor park).

London's amazing. Can't wait till October

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wudanao)
    Any Chinese here like me?
    Imperial Maths first choice, hasn't got results yet.Good luck with me...
    So your name 'Wudanao' means 'no brain cell'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pingy)
    So your name 'Wudanao' means 'no brain cell'?
    Could also mean:

Five big brains
    His head hasn't been hit
    Don't hit heads
    Big burnt brain

I could go on :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by w-inds)
    Could also mean:

Five big brains
    His head hasn't been hit
    Don't hit heads
    Big burnt brain

I could go on :P
    lol, that's so true, and here's more:
    Don't play /mess about
    I bet nobody would understand what we're talking about now:p:

ReputationRep:
    Riyadh,Saudi

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.