Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

rude customer took pics of me, should i quit my job? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fragreaper)
    No they can't. There has been no course of conduct for harassment and no apprehension of immediate unlawful violence / application of unlawful force. Neither offence is even close to being complete.
    the OP may have been afraid of violence due to the large group intimidating them with their cameras.

I personally would't but they seem very easily upset.

ReputationRep:
    Draw them on. But seriously you were bound to get looks and comments.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lrilol)
    the OP may have been afraid of violence due to the large group intimidating them with their cameras.

I personally would't but they seem very easily upset.

.... no.

The OP has said many things, but there is nothing to suggest anywhere in this thread that they believed they were about to be attacked.

Even *if* this was the case, it is clear that simply pointing a camera at someone who's been stupid enough to shave their eyebrows is not being subjectively reckless as to cause the OP to apprehend immediate unlawful violence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lufc89)
    Excuse me moron, maybe you should read the rest of the sentence! It says in an ideal world where the law is followed properly! Nothing to do with photos.
    I did. However given that it has been well settled in this thread that such an act is not, and has never been illegal, the only way to interpret what you were saying is that in an ideal world it should be.

I'm sorry, I appear to have given your arguement more credit than I should have. It appears 'lets ignore what the law actually says, the system is corrupt, you're dumb if you disagree' really was all you had to say :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    That is rude of them, and although you weren't smart for shaving your eyebrows off (what WERE you thinking? ? ?), it wasn't morally awesome of them to laugh and take pics when they were well into their 30s.

So don't worry, you weren't the only one who was wrong in my eyes. I say try to forget about it, put it in the past but you do have a right to politely ask them to delete the pics!

All the best xox

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    yeah i want to report them for being so "sick" and taking pics of me. they wer ein the 30s ffs why would they do something like that?

and pls leave the whole drunkness morality out of this. i need advice on whether to report them and try and delete those pics off their phone because imagine if they upload them onto facebook? and what if they're regular customers?
    LOL are you for real?...

One, you won't be able to get hold of thier phones, because do you even know names or anything to track them?.

Two, how do you know they had pictures of you did they show you after?.

Three, do you realise how pathetic you sound?

Four, pencil on some eyebrows or just wait till they grow back chill.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cconstant)
    lol i bet you look like a peanut.
    Im trying to contain a fit of laughter right now, I'm at work you see, LOL !!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RNBen)
    It is illegal to take pictures of somebody without their permission. So legally you can ask them to delete them.

And it;s your own fault. Get over it.
    If that was true newspapers would have a veryyyy hard time getting celeb pics :woo:

But yeah, just cover it up.. if anyone asks or starts laughing you could always white lie and tell them it was for charity or something....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pan's-Labyrinth)
    Im trying to contain a fit of laughter right now, I'm at work you see, LOL !!!!
    It always feels good to put someone in fits of laughter

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.