Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'd ave a cute girl over a hot and sexy girl any time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nouvelle_vague)
    I'm twenty and I don't mind being called cute. I'd rather be called cute as I know I'm definitely not sexy, hot or beautiful.
    why is the self esteem so low on this website :confused:

ReputationRep:
    If a guy calls a girl cute it definately means your good looking and hot. If a girl calls a male cute then your guess is good as mine.

(Original post by -aimz)
    Oh nooo I would rather be called cute.Sexy/hot makes me feel uncomfortable-its just not me. Some girls just aren't "sexy" material,myself included.
    I agree with anyone that says you're cute :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I'd be much more comfortable calling a friend cute rather than hot/sexy tbh.

ReputationRep:
    cute is sweet, it makes you friend material though i guess.
    being called hot/sexy is just that. And probably what the relationship will be based on.

call me beautiful/intelligent and i'll marry you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Selenax)
    cute is sweet, it makes you friend material though i guess.
    being called hot/sexy is just that. And probably what the relationship will be based on.

call me beautiful/intelligent and i'll marry you
    wow you're easy

ReputationRep:
    Being cute is good. It's better than being hot, in my opinion.
    There are loads of hot girls, but not many cute girls. It's more personal.

ReputationRep:
    Cute for a Girl is good

Cute or Sexy really for girls.

Then just ugly.

But cute is exceptional, take it as a compliment

ReputationRep:
    Cute girls are waay better than hot girls

your title says being cute as a girl. maybe you see yourself as a girl, a little girl who's all cute and lovable. maybe see yourself as a woman instead? you're less likely hear "cute woman"

ReputationRep:
    better being called cute instead of fugly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ronaldo91)
    why is the self esteem so low on this website :confused:
    Haha! My self esteem isn't low! But rather than focusing on my looks and trying to be considered "beautiful" seems like a fruitless exercise, I'd rather someone thought my personality was 'beautiful' or be considered funny and intelligent rather than basing the whole of my existance on looks...there is more to me than just a 'cute' face

ReputationRep:
    I used to hate being called cute, I'd be like, "A chipmunk is cute" but then I also think I quite resemble a chipmunk, so maybe they were on to something?

But then cute is like a more all round compliment, looks and personality. And really, wouldn't a guy want someone who is cute, as in sweet and maybe a little bit quirky, compared to someone "fit" or "hot" who is more than likely going to mess them around or treat them like rubbish?

ReputationRep:
    id rather be known as cute
    because im a teenager and im anything but hot or sexy xD
    and hot/sexy are words id use towards a guy,
    and beautiful/cute would be more towards a girl,
    im not fussed by what im called aslong as its not affencesive then im not bothered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nouvelle_vague)
    I'm twenty and I don't mind being called cute. I'd rather be called cute as I know I'm definitely not sexy, hot or beautiful.

ya, you got that part right >.>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AfroNathan)
    Cute girls are waay better than hot girls
    Seconded! Shame theres a lack of cute girls. What tops it off for me is if a girl has a really cute nose...

ReputationRep:
    pics or you weren't called that

ReputationRep:
    People always call me cute when they're ditching me.

'Oh yeah we had sex but um now I just want to be friends. You're really cute. Let's be friends ok yeah bye. Oh but please let's have sex one more time and um you're cute.'

My friends also love to make reference to my apparently endlessly cute nose, the way all of my clothes are cute, my shoes are cute, how I am the epitome of cute. I'm kind of indifferent, to be honest. xD It's just a word.

ReputationRep:
    Whenever I get called cute, I feel like a 5 year old or something :\ I see where OP is coming from.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 13, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.