Turn on thread page Beta

Being called cute-as a girl watch

ReputationRep:
    Holy balls, so many threads concering the word 'cute'
    Maybe it has condescending connotations, I get that.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer it when this one guy says "Jesus christ Pip you're stunning" and "you've really blossomed into this beautiful young woman who deserves a lot of time and effort. And I can also see the lust appeal as well but you truly are amazing beyond that!"

Cute is better than hot/sexy. It means you have sex appeal but that you're also sweet and kind.
    But I know what you mean, I hate being called cute because I'm nearly 19 and it reinforces how much younger I am than my friends who are all mid 20s. I like beautiful. Beautiful gives you that feeling of being put up on a pedestal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noggins)
    ya, you got that part right >.>

Wow, how pathetic are you? Is it your main goal in life to pick a random woman of TSR and insult her every chance you get? So you think I'm unattractive? Big woop... I'm sure I'll manage to surive with the knowledge that some TSR knob head thinks I'm ugly. Wah wah...should I kill myself now or later?

Grow up, little boy. -.-

ReputationRep:
    Hmm...I dont mind cute. I wouldnt exactly take it in an offensive way or anything! But I'd rather be called something else. I think of cute as appropriate for a pretty but young girl. Maybe because I'm old now :eek: I dunno...I guess you gotta take whatever compliments you can get I suppose :p: But I dont really hear cute used that much among my sorta age group. (Or maybe just not to me :o: ). I personally use cute to describe my doggie. She is bloody cute :yep:

Cute is good for a girl i would say. :borat:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.