Turn on thread page Beta
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Hi everyone, I have an interview with Primark on Thursday and I'm stuck and clueless how to get there from the Meadowhall South Tinsley Station tram stop (which is located right at the "doorstep" of The Source).

This is my first time I am going to Meadowhall since I am not a fan of trams....

ReputationRep:
    I usually teleport there.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by blazetron)
    I usually teleport there.
    Great, you're NO help here........

ReputationRep:
    Get the tram to Meadowhall Interchange. It's much closer and there's a covered walkway into the shopping centre.

ReputationRep:
    Get on one of the trams that say "Meadowhall" on the front. They take you to Meadowhall basically.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, the actual Meadowhall tram stop leads you right into the shopping centre. It's just the stop after Tinsley (Meadowhall South), and where it terminates so yeh.

ReputationRep:
    take the one what, is when looking towards inner sheffield, on the right. Leads stright to meadowhall.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what The Source is by the way. Is your interview there or at Primark?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    What about the "Tinsley" Station - the other tram stop that I mentioned first?

I mean how do I get to Primark from that station, are there any paths and where are the entrances?

ReputationRep:
    You will want to get the tram to Meadowhall NOT Meadowhall South, as its easier to navigate from there.

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhh Meadowhall <3
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Can anyone tell me the directions from this station to Primark in Meadowhall please?

I realised that there is a walkway now, but when I get to the end of it, where do I go to get to Primark???

ReputationRep:
    Best to walk up there, not far at all.

ReputationRep:
    once you get off at Tinsley, Meadowhall is literally right across the road...you just cross the road, go through the carpark and enter Debenhams (cannot miss it) then walk through Debenhams until you come out beside little Waterstones, then keep on walking through, follow signs towards Primark/WHSmith, whatever they say...there are maps when you get inside anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Just get there early, as long as you can actually see meadowhall you wont get lost. When you arrive, pick up a map/leaflet and follow it. Its upstairs and downstairs is Primark so hardly missable

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.