Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Not sure what response I'll get here but thought I'd try!

Anyone play this? I've got oranges in my town, I'd be more than willing for people to come over and harvest a few if it's not their native fruit

ETA - LgttC is the Wii version

ReputationRep:
    What does LgttC mean
    I've got Animal Crossing wild world but unfortunately I cant visit other villages because my copy of the game is on one of them DS memory cartridges, so doesnt generate me a friend code

I've collected some other foreign fruit though by mailing the animals (got pears - my native, cherries and oranges)

ReputationRep:
    It's the Wii version, Lets Go to the City

ReputationRep:
    ive got the gamecube version and the ds version, i dont play either of them now, but i think i had apples - native, oranges, cherries, coconuts and some cool flower colours lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    It's the Wii version, Lets Go to the City
    Oh right I thought the Wii version was just called
    Animal Crossing: City World.

didnt know it was so 'poetic' like that lol.
    Anyhow I've just gotten into the game, (AC:WW) I've been playing it for about a week and I'm hooked. I love fishing and I've already gotten onto my 3rd expansion. But im considering rebuilding my village because the river cuts the island in an unconvenient way.
    here is a quick diagrame (the X is land, and [] is water)

XXXXXX[]X
    XXXXXX[]X
    XXXXXX[]X
    XX[][][][]X
    XX[]XXXXX

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jabed786)
    What does LgttC mean
    I've got Animal Crossing wild world but unfortunately I cant visit other villages because my copy of the game is on one of them DS memory cartridges, so doesnt generate me a friend code

I've collected some other foreign fruit though by mailing the animals (got pears - my native, cherries and oranges)
    huhhh :/ i have that too, btu i didnt think it made a difference....if u just use the one with a friend close by its ok, becuase ive done that, i didnt know it didnt give you a friend code :/

ReputationRep:
    I always like the prospect of these games, but I get bored pretty quickly - I just wish there was more to do, and that the game was less repetitive.

ReputationRep:
    The American version is called City Folk, that's all though.

I haven't played the DS version!

ReputationRep:

didnt know it was so 'poetic' like that lol.
    Anyhow I've just gotten into the game, (AC:WW) I've been playing it for about a week and I'm hooked. I love fishing and I've already gotten onto my 3rd expansion. But im considering rebuilding my village because the river cuts the island in an unconvenient way.
    here is a quick diagrame (the X is land, and [] is water)

XXXXXX[]X
    XXXXXX[]X
    XXXXXX[]X
    XX[][][][]X
    XX[]XXXXX

I think that's just the standard land on the ds, mine does that too?

My native fruit is peaches

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slightlyoddchild)
    huhhh :/ i have that too, btu i didnt think it made a difference....if u just use the one with a friend close by its ok, becuase ive done that, i didnt know it didnt give you a friend code :/
    yeah I know I can connect to someone locally but none of my friends have it and playing worldwide isnt an option either.
    I might try gettin my bestfriend into the game but she needs to fix her DS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nouvelle_vague)
    I think that's just the standard land on the ds, mine does that too?

My native fruit is peaches
    Really? when I went down to london my little cousin had a world
    like:

XXX[]XXX
    XXX[]XXX
    XXX[][]XX
    XXXX[]XXX
    XXXX[]XXX

and the bridges were in good places as well, unlike mine which had them right at the bottom and not spread out -.-
    oh well. Whats your house like? mine is a work in progress - Im trying to collect all the citrus type furniture but cant seem to get many pieces. Yesterday I got a picture of one of my animal friends, so cute lol.

ReputationRep:
    Really? when I went down to london my little cousin had a world
    like:

XXX[]XXX
    XXX[]XXX
    XXX[][]XX
    XXXX[]XXX
    XXXX[]XXX

and the bridges were in good places as well, unlike mine which had them right at the bottom and not spread out -.-
    oh well. Whats your house like? mine is a work in progress - Im trying to collect all the citrus type furniture but cant seem to get many pieces. Yesterday I got a picture of one of my animal friends, so cute lol.
    Ah right, mine seems to be the same as yours. I haven't played it in a while, but the last time I visited there were two rooms downstairs, and a bedroom type thing upstairs. Tis all very pretty. I got a picture of one of my animal friends before she moved away haha.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 11, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.