Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

STD worries (prostitutes in Amsterdam) watch

Hi, Please keep anon or delete (My girlfriend sometimes posts on here).
    Basically one of my friends is getting hitched and the stag do involved a weekend in Amsterdam. I know with a large group of lads, that a situation will probably arrise where I am required to 'be one of the lads' and have sex with a coulple of amsterdams finest.
    The reason I post here is i need to know If i am guaranteed not to contract an STD for obvious reasons(girlfriend thinks we are going on paintball/go karting kind of weekend in the midlands).
    So do you think i should get a sti test afterwards as precaution before returning and having sex with said gf?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I don't know much about how clean they are or whatever, but... If you were my boyfriend, I'd drop you like a hot brick when you got home. One of your mates is bound to let it slip eventually.

Don't you care about your girlfriend?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    I don't know much about how clean they are or whatever, but... If you were my boyfriend, I'd drop you like a hot brick when you got home. One of your mates is bound to let it slip eventually.

Snap!

ReputationRep:
    But, but... you have a girlfriend! Are your friends pressuring you that much?

ReputationRep:
    Who to avoid? All the hookers, if you value your balls.

ReputationRep:
    wear a condom.

ReputationRep:
    Dude, you are such a fool.

1) If your girlfriend posts on here and reads this, she knows that you've told her that you're going paintballing/go-karting in the midlands for a stag do. So if she reads this she might be able to identify you by what you just wrote.

2) Why cheat on your girlfreind who cares about you with a dime a dozen whore? Especially because "your friends will tell you to", that is an abhorrent reason to do something of such gravity.

3) EVEN if you DO go ahead with this, why not just wrap it up with a johnny than risk getting:

Syphillis
    The Clap
    Herpes
    Gonnorhea
    Hepatitis
    or even HIV

is it that worth it?

Your prorities are very meessed up.

ive had experience there totally clean they get checked out every week its part of the health care system over there don't worry about it go over there bang as many as you can and then come home to a horny gf win win situation man

ReputationRep:
    You don't have to have sex if you don't want to. The fact you have given in before you've even left shows you want to try a prostitute, the stuff about lads banter is just an excuse. Your girlfriend will find out, one of your friends will tell someone eventually and it will spread. If you choose to do it make sure your use a condom and be prepared for your girlfriend to dump you when she finds out.

ReputationRep:
    You have a gf dude what the hell?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think your GF will be too impressed with the excuse the peer pressure got to me. Be grateful you have GF not thinking of how to avoid an STI.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)

This. where is your respect man?

ReputationRep:
    My mates and i have went before for a laugh and the girls in the red light district force you to wear a condom anyway.

i know ur gf... one my friends bf is going out to the midlands for a weekend...* makes a quick phone call*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i know ur gf... one my friends bf is going out to the midlands for a weekend...* makes a quick phone call*
    Would be class having a showdown on TSR

ReputationRep:
    Do you not think your morals are slightly f*cked? You have a girlfriend, why the hell would you want to cheat? Also, you're giving away a lot of information for someone who wants to be annonymous, so it's pretty easy to track back assuming she isn't an idiot. Finally, why would you want to have sex with a whore, do you not think sex trafficing is inherinantly wrong?

ReputationRep:
    You people are gullible :troll:

ReputationRep:
    You're the reason why girls can't trust good guys when they find them...*sigh*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Nostrodamus strikes again.

(yas i know i said his girlfriend would read this but t's along the same lines of what i said)
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by The Question)
    3) EVEN if you DO go ahead with this, why not just wrap it up with a johnny than risk getting:

Syphillis
    The Clap
    Herpes
    Gonnorhea
    Hepatitis
    or even HIV

is it that worth it?

Your prorities are very meessed up.
    Thanks to regulation etc girls in amsterdam would not have these and using a condom would be compulsory anyway.

Thread is a troll anyway.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2009
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.