Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

STD worries (prostitutes in Amsterdam) Watch

ReputationRep:
    http://ricomoss.files.wordpress.com/...l_know_one.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi, Please keep anon or delete (My girlfriend sometimes posts on here).
    Basically one of my friends is getting hitched and the stag do involved a weekend in Amsterdam. I know with a large group of lads, that a situation will probably arrise where I am required to 'be one of the lads' and have sex with a coulple of amsterdams finest
    Hahaha, that part made me chuckle. "Go on, be one of the lads, get on that prostitute. Nao."

ReputationRep:
    Stay away from the hookers on the streets. Prostitute 'shops' have been cut to a minimum now in Amsterdam but they do have rules and requirements which says they must get regular check-ups. I don't know how regular or how strict these rules are however.

ReputationRep:
    You sound like a ******* idiot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lulu*et*Moi)
    You have a gf dude what the hell?
    I need not say any more!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icn06)
    You're the reason why girls can't trust good guys when they find them...*sigh*
    Hush, this guy doesn't represent our half of the species.

ReputationRep:
    Basically one of my friends is getting hitched and the stag do involved a weekend in Amsterdam. I know with a large group of lads, that a situation will probably arrise where I am required to 'be one of the lads' and have sex with a coulple of amsterdams finest.
    The reason I post here is i need to know If i am guaranteed not to contract an STD for obvious reasons(girlfriend thinks we are going on paintball/go karting kind of weekend in the midlands).
    So do you think i should get a sti test afterwards as precaution before returning and having sex with said gf?

Thanks
    If you have a gf, grow a ******* backbone and tell your "mates" you're not going to cheat on her!

That way you don't have to worry about STDs and being an ******* to your gf ... **** ...

ReputationRep:
    your poor naive girlfriend. if i ever met you id like to give you a swift kick where you do most of your thinking.

Who cares maynn ?

Give your girlfriend the STD, the whore probably has a few already :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Basically one of my friends is getting hitched and the stag do involved a weekend in Amsterdam. I know with a large group of lads, that a situation will probably arrise where I am required to 'be one of the lads' and have sex with a coulple of amsterdams finest.
    The reason I post here is i need to know If i am guaranteed not to contract an STD for obvious reasons(girlfriend thinks we are going on paintball/go karting kind of weekend in the midlands).
    So do you think i should get a sti test afterwards as precaution before returning and having sex with said gf?

Thanks
    Remember, everytime someone has sex with them, it kills them a little inside.

ReputationRep:

Thanks
    You're a bit of a ****, really.

ReputationRep:
    lolzzz......... you might give your girlfriend something she won't thank you for, then all shall be revealed

ReputationRep:
    Surely they will want you to wear protection anyway for the sake of themselves and their profession...

Besides, if you wouldn't wear one anyway, you're an idiot.

why the hell is everyone reminding him he has a girlfriend, i mean hes not married to her, and you only live once, or am i alone in thinking like this...

ReputationRep:
    ive had experience there totally clean they get checked out every week its part of the health care system over there don't worry about it go over there bang as many as you can and then come home to a horny gf win win situation man
    Are you forgetting that something like HIV does not appear positive on a test, it can take sixth months or more before it can be detected!

ReputationRep:
    slut

ReputationRep:
    Personally, i think you're disgusting for even considering it. But if you're going to do it then have the decensy to abstain from having sex with your GF till after you've been checked for STI's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gibb~)
    wear a condom.
    Even then its a tad risky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by impervious)
    Even then its a tad risky.
    It is?

ReputationRep:
    Thread makes no sense!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.