Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

STD worries (prostitutes in Amsterdam) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi, Please keep anon or delete (My girlfriend sometimes posts on here).
    Basically one of my friends is getting hitched and the stag do involved a weekend in Amsterdam. I know with a large group of lads, that a situation will probably arrise where I am required to 'be one of the lads' and have sex with a coulple of amsterdams finest.
    The reason I post here is i need to know If i am guaranteed not to contract an STD for obvious reasons(girlfriend thinks we are going on paintball/go karting kind of weekend in the midlands).
    So do you think i should get a sti test afterwards as precaution before returning and having sex with said gf?

Thanks
    Have fun! Because most of them are trannies! Haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gibb~)
    It is?
    Na not really. Its pretty much foolproof

ReputationRep:
    Stuff like herpes and genital warts can be contracted even with the use of a condom.

Just to lighten the mood.

ReputationRep:
    I wish your girlfriend knew what a di-ck you are.

If you do have sex with hookers behind your girlfriend's back (how low can you go??), I hope you get what you deserve. An itchy STD.

ReputationRep:
    I must laugh at people thinking going with a prositute is less safe somehow. What about all the skanks in nightclubs? The one STD I have had came from a girl I met in shagaluf who said she was a nurse of all things. British girls are some of the dirtiest in the world. Least the ho's (well some of them) get regualr STD checks. When is the most time club skanks went to the clap clinic for a checkup? We should have an anon poll on tsr to find out when was the last time any of the girls here got their clout out for a doc.

Just wrap up mate and hope for the best. As for the girlfriend, you are well out of order, not because she's a ho but because you are thinking of shagging behind her back.Just because it's a ho you won't see again doesn't make it better.

ReputationRep:
    I find tourists who travel to A'dam to shag a prostitute absolutely repulsive. Want to get high too? Can't handle a little buzz? Falling off the bridge? Get the f*ck out of my country before more things are banned 'cause of your little "lads nights out". People lose all morals when they get here, and hey, if you're stupid enough to do a ho without a condom while being with a girl - you deserve to get what you dabbled in.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, Please keep anon or delete (My girlfriend sometimes posts on here).
    Basically one of my friends is getting hitched and the stag do involved a weekend in Amsterdam. I know with a large group of lads, that a situation will probably arrise where I am required to 'be one of the lads' and have sex with a coulple of amsterdams finest.
    The reason I post here is i need to know If i am guaranteed not to contract an STD for obvious reasons(girlfriend thinks we are going on paintball/go karting kind of weekend in the midlands).
    So do you think i should get a sti test afterwards as precaution before returning and having sex with said gf?

Thanks
    Ermm, has anyone else noticed that it say's "edited by randomm" at the bottom of this post?! Is that an actual user?! If so then you are busted mr!

EDIT: My bad, seems it is a mod. Would have been funny though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mackey)
    I find tourists who travel to A'dam to shag a prostitute absolutely repulsive. Want to get high too? Can't handle a little buzz? Falling off the bridge? Get the f*ck out of my country before more things are banned 'cause of your little "lads nights out". People lose all morals when they get here, and hey, if you're stupid enough to do a ho without a condom while being with a girl - you deserve to get what you dabbled in.
    I went for a long weekend in Amdam last month (for the cafes, not the sex lol) and i didn't see any trouble. One of the guys in our group pulled a mini-whitey but he just went and sat down on a street bench for 20 minutes, no biggy.
    I would have thought most of the tourists are too baked to cause much trouble!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hoonosewot)
    I went for a long weekend in Amdam last month (for the cafes, not the sex lol) and i didn't see any trouble. One of the guys in our group pulled a mini-whitey but he just went and sat down on a street bench for 20 minutes, no biggy.
    I would have thought most of the tourists are too baked to cause much trouble!
    The majority is usually too stoned - true. My bad! I forgot to mention that I was referring to the paddo's (mushrooms) that have been made illegal because a french tourist jumped off a bridge. There were several more cases that pushed it. I've seen my fair share of tourists trippin' ballllls on the streets :p:.

edit: I just realised how angry I came across in my first responsive.

ReputationRep:
    The majority is usually too stoned - true. My bad! I forgot to mention that I was referring to the paddo's (mushrooms) that have been made illegal because a french tourist jumped off a bridge. There were several more cases that pushed it. I've seen my fair share of tourists trippin' ballllls on the streets :p:.
    I didn't know that shrooms were made illegal (mind you i wouldn't, i don't tend to venture beyond weed/hash much). Are they properly illegal (difficult to get) or illegal as in "no one really cares about stopping them" illegal?

I consider the tripping tourists to be one of the great attractions of Amsterdam! I take far more enjoyment out of watching them than i do out of going in some art gallery

ReputationRep:
    ive had experience there totally clean they get checked out every week its part of the health care system over there don't worry about it go over there bang as many as you can and then come home to a horny gf win win situation man
    Sighs...
    I hope you get your balls chopped off :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I didn't know that shrooms were made illegal (mind you i wouldn't, i don't tend to venture beyond weed/hash much). Are they properly illegal (difficult to get) or illegal as in "no one really cares about stopping them" illegal?

I consider the tripping tourists to be one of the great attractions of Amsterdam! I take far more enjoyment out of watching them than i do out of going in some art gallery
    You can't get them in smartshops, although it's worth giving it a shot to ask (they might have it hidden). Ironically you can still buy mescaline which takes a lot of prep-work and hence doesn't attract tourists. Before mushrooms were made illegal there was a 2-3 days waiting period for tourists when they wanted to buy them. Next time you go - get high and go to an art gallery.

(Bit off-topic now, is that you in the profile picture? You should seriously consider growing a quiff, you've really got the features for it :eek: )

Man belgium is such a fukingdom!

ReputationRep:
    You can't get them in smartshops, although it's worth giving it a shot to ask (they might have it hidden). Ironically you can still buy mescaline which takes a lot of prep-work and hence doesn't attract tourists. Before mushrooms were made illegal there was a 2-3 days waiting period for tourists when they wanted to buy them. Next time you go - get high and go to an art gallery.
    Ha, actually i was joking about the art gallery thing, i'm a bit of a geek for that sort of stuff. I spent ages trying to convince one of our group to come get some culture with me but they just wanted to sit in Babas all day hitting the vaporisers. Can't blame them though, those things were awesome.

(Bit off-topic now, is that you in the profile picture? You should seriously consider growing a quiff, you've really got the features for it :eek: )
    Lol, i honestly have no idea if that's a compliment or an insult! To answer though, yes it's me, and i sort of mess my hair up with putty. I can't have a big ol' quiff cos i'm tall as it is, and it just looks kind of dumb

ReputationRep:
    Ha, actually i was joking about the art gallery thing, i'm a bit of a geek for that sort of stuff. I spent ages trying to convince one of our group to come get some culture with me but they just wanted to sit in Babas all day hitting the vaporisers. Can't blame them though, those things were awesome.

Lol, i honestly have no idea if that's a compliment or an insult! To answer though, yes it's me, and i sort of mess my hair up with putty. I can't have a big ol' quiff cos i'm tall as it is, and it just looks kind of dumb
    I study fine art myself so you know, culture is written on my forehead. But there are better (and cheaper) art galleries in R'dam (Boijmans van Beuningen Museum, if you ever head this way).
    I've never tried a vaporiser - I'm all for hashpipes and bongs
    Oh and it was definitely a compliment! Without a doubt :p:

ReputationRep:
    If you're not a troll, I hate you.
    If you are a troll, I still hate you.
    It might be a lads weekend or whatever...but are you seriously telling me the groom-to-be is going to sleep with some of these hookers?? Is he going to be 'one of the lads' also??
    Christ, seriously hope you're trolling.

ReputationRep:
    Your Gf vs. Amsterdams finest

Your pride vs. Your health

I'll come to the conclusion for you, go to amst and don't give two ***** about your health

ReputationRep:
    I study fine art myself so you know, culture is written on my forehead. But there are better (and cheaper) art galleries in R'dam (Boijmans van Beuningen Museum, if you ever head this way).
    I've never tried a vaporiser - I'm all for hashpipes and bongs
    Oh and it was definitely a compliment! Without a doubt :p:
    I've always wanted to go to Rotterdam, apparently as a baby my parents took me there a few times (we lived in Hanover at the time) but it would be nice to see it as an adult. Will probably go there as part of a Eurotrip my friends are planning for next year. What are good places to go in Holland from a locals perspective? Amdam and Rotterdam are the obvious ones, but we don't really know beyond that. Got some friends in Gent and might go Arnhem for the WW2 stuff.

The vaporisers were great, REALLY smooth to smoke. We borrowed the communal bong at one of the cafes (think it was called 419 or something like that) and i swear to god it was the filthiest thing you've ever seen! Still hit it though

And thank you for the compliment!

ReputationRep:
    I don't know why people get so excited about holland ho's, they're still just women just like anywhere in the world, just because there are a lot of ho's in amsterdam that doesn't make them any different from ho's in kings cross.

Sex with a prostitute is disgusting, not only are you funding drugs and trafficing of women but you are also going against all social, moral and natural values that make humans 'intelligent life'

No good will come of this, but it's completely up to you what you do with your life. If you're not married, you're considered single by law. Neil Strauss would be very disappointed.

ReputationRep:
    you are a moron for cheating on your girlfriend. get a life.

i hope you catch something, and people are stupid not to get check out oftern. Get tested its not exactly scary.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.