Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

want to message the other girl....yes or no? Watch

ReputationRep:
    basically my ex broke up with me 5 months ago. started seeing someone else a month later.

whenever we see each other he is always affectionate, 2 weeks ago we slept together, they are "on a break" because he told her he still had feelings for me, they havnt really been couply for a while. He said he was gonna break up with her properly and he still loved me and all this ****. Then he went away with her to the lake distrct for a week cos it was all booked already, of course he didnt have the talk because 'it never came up" although he said they didnt sleep together. I know that they arent seeing each other muh anymore but it pisses me off that he leaves them "in a relationship on facebook"

I mean this mess has been going on for months where he keeps saying he'll sorrt himself out and choose one of us but he never does. its like he's using me cos he likes all the love and affection i can give him but he wont properly break up with her cos even though they arent together together he can go back to her whenever cos he never really broke up with her in the first place.

I have made so much effort for him and i feel like he doesnt make any for me. a part of me also thinks he's doing this cos basically she lives about 3 hours away while im home now for summer so its easy for him.

I really want to message her and jsut be like " he slept with me before he went away with u, he used to be a really nice guy but he,s changed..dont let him use you'

I know that would totally **** the chances of us ever getting back together up but at this point im not sure if I care, everytime he does this i get angry at him and really resent him but when i see him i just cant stop myself. i dunno :confused:

ReputationRep:
    She won't thank you for it, chances are she won't believe you either, but if you want to do it, go for it. I probably would if I were you.

ReputationRep:
    You have no reason to tell her you slept together. If they were on a break and you have no reason to think otherwise he was free to do it. if you think you are being used then you make a decision and move on from him. Don't wait for him to choose just walk away and say there is nothing between us other than friendship, if you try for more then we won't even have that. If he is messing you around then you should blame yourself for letting it happen. Its not like you had no idea about the other girl and that he didn't know what he wanted. The problem seems to be that you can't move on as opposed to that he can't choose.

ReputationRep:
    Get rid of that **** he doesn't have a clue about his treatment of you and this other person, he sounds immature and not ready for a serious relationship. You need a guy who is decisive.

ReputationRep:
    thing is we were in a serious relationship. we were together for nearly 4 years. it seems he just thinks he can have everything. use me for the summer then go back to her.

granted he is confused but he's all like " i dont know whata wrong with me, im worried because I dont "feel" anything its like im going through life but not thinking bout things" and i dont know what to believe. I admit I'm finding it hard to move on, but then we both are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mama Sita)
    basically my ex broke up with me 5 months ago. started seeing someone else a month later.

whenever we see each other he is always affectionate, 2 weeks ago we slept together, they are "on a break" because he told her he still had feelings for me, they havnt really been couply for a while. He said he was gonna break up with her properly and he still loved me and all this ****. Then he went away with her to the lake distrct for a week cos it was all booked already, of course he didnt have the talk because 'it never came up" although he said they didnt sleep together. I know that they arent seeing each other muh anymore but it pisses me off that he leaves them "in a relationship on facebook"

I mean this mess has been going on for months where he keeps saying he'll sorrt himself out and choose one of us but he never does. its like he's using me cos he likes all the love and affection i can give him but he wont properly break up with her cos even though they arent together together he can go back to her whenever cos he never really broke up with her in the first place.

I have made so much effort for him and i feel like he doesnt make any for me. a part of me also thinks he's doing this cos basically she lives about 3 hours away while im home now for summer so its easy for him.

I really want to message her and jsut be like " he slept with me before he went away with u, he used to be a really nice guy but he,s changed..dont let him use you'

I know that would totally **** the chances of us ever getting back together up but at this point im not sure if I care, everytime he does this i get angry at him and really resent him but when i see him i just cant stop myself. i dunno :confused:
    Yeah, that would get me REAL angry too!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    Yeah, that would get me REAL angry too!!!
    are you being sarcastic? I know to some people it might seem stupid and trivial but it just shows me that he hasnt sorted anything out at all, why would you leave it when you arent really with someone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mama Sita)
    are you being sarcastic? I know to some people it might seem stupid and trivial but it just shows me that he hasnt sorted anything out at all, why would you leave it when you arent really with someone
    I was being sarcastic yeah

It's just a facebook status, it's a minor detail, maybe concentrate on the more important matters in this problem?

ReputationRep:
    but that is important, for months he's said he's sorting things out. then he says he's on a break but it still says theyre in a relationship and shes still porting up photos of him on their holiday like everything is fine and dandy. plus we took a break a while back and he changed his relationship status so that it didnt show anything

ReputationRep:
    jeez its facebook, its not real life.... oh wait it is

ReputationRep:
    I read that as I want to massage another girl and was bitterly dissapointed.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 11, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.