Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can I lose 2 stone in 2 weeks? watch

ReputationRep:
    if you go on the lemonade diet aka the master cleanse (google it)..you have a chance of doing it as you will probably loose around 1-2 pounds per day on the diet.

by warned though, the diet itself is gruelling (you will need dicipline) ...and research it properly before trying it.

i did it for detox purposes. 1st time round lasted 8 days, lost around 10 pounds.

did it a second time a year later (my bmi was 22), and on day 4 i almost passed out in the street. ..so yeah be careful and don't do it unless you're fat!

ReputationRep:
    May I suggest?

1. Starvation

2. Amputation

and ps: detox diets? pfft. you have a liver for detox.

ReputationRep:
    It's not healthy and would be considered anoerexia. 2lbs a week is what is recomended. Saying that I put on nearly 2 stone in the summer and have been working hard to get back into shape for boxing. Roughly 15-20 miles a day on cardio machines sometimes a lot more as well as very limited eating. Probably lost about 4 maybe 5 lbs in 5 days.

i lost a stone in a week but was quite young then about 16

its taken my housemate around 4 month to loose 2 stone, and she's much bigger than that!!!!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 26, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.