Made them watch Epic Movie

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel Brusnahan)
    Made them watch Epic Movie

:getmecoat:
    you absolute evil arse.

ReputationRep:
    My PSP broke, so I switched it with my cousins one, who had the exact same model, then I sold that one for a profit. And nobody's any the wiser.

ReputationRep:
    When someone asked if they could have one of my angel slices I said I had none left, although I really meant there was only enough left, for me...I'm sorry.

ReputationRep:
    there was this girl...she asked me out a couple of times ... and i always agreed to it...but never went there -.-'

ReputationRep:
    Ah wow the list is endless.

I told a guy to piss off and get out of my personal space once, in front of his friends and they laughed im so mean!

ReputationRep:
    I hated this girl- she used to bully me. I was friends with the guy she supposedly flashed her vagina too. The guy sent me the pic and I sent it to the guys and girls school

ReputationRep:
    well everyone who was in the school

I retorted with an insult that made the guy run out of a classroom, crying.

Even the teacher was laughing.

ReputationRep:
    I screamed in a boys face on a bad day and he cried

did stuff with my best friends boyfriend....

i'm a terrible person!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweet by and by)
    I screamed in a boys face on a bad day and he cried
    Still ain't forgiven you for that :p:

ReputationRep:
    bullied someone at school, i was bullied before at school and I knew how it felt. Ok so i didn't bully someone but it was a large guy and we just used to mock him sometimes and tease him at school, he never saw me as a bully actually but I feel sick of myself and would appologise to him even if he's forgotten. I do feel ashamed of myself for that, even though I was considered a 'cool person' I certainly know better now. If I do see bullying like I have done i would sort out the bullies, not to 'look hard' but I know from first hand experiance what bullying can do to people.

ReputationRep:
    I cut up my sisters best dress years ago. I can't even remember the reason for it now...

There was a guy with no arms eating in a restaurant. I brushed past his seat on his way to the loo and accidentally knocked his bag off the seat next to him, but didn't really register what I'd done until I came out and saw him trying to pick it up I am a bad bad person.

Also I got drunk and thought it'd be a fun idea to kiss a few people in front of a guy I was seeing. OK so our relationship/whatever it was wasn't going very well, but that clearly wasn't the best way to go about it. I've grown up a lot since then!

In year 7 I threw a netball at my friend from too close a distance and accidentally gave her a nosebleed

That's all I can think of right now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paul PTS)
    Oneday I used the train like a toilet.I wanted to toilet but it was closed as usual.So I went to the space between the vagons and made "a little deal".There were a lot of people, the train was full, it was winter morning of common work day.
    Rather strange deal.There is dark and the train is moving all the time.Very uncomfortable.When I returned to tambour there were two old grannies who looked at me like at freak and could say nothing.So I smiled and said:"Anything may happen with anybody."When I returned to the vagon several chaps smiled,showing that they understood the situation.
    There was sitting woman who refused me several days ago and I hated her with all my heart for that.She said:"You are rather handsome guy.But my husband is such a jealous man.So I even don't want to talk with you about your suggestion."
    She saw nothing about my little deal but when our eyes met,I looked at her angrily and symbolly closed my fly.So she looked and where also.After that I turned and went far from her.
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel Brusnahan)
    Still ain't forgiven you for that :p:

Well you should'nt have pulled my hair! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    grabbed a walking stick off this mean old woman and told this mean old woman to f**k herself with it cuz she was "bliddy certain" that i deliberately put her cat in the middle of the road at 1am......pfffft my brother did it. i was just a brat back then.
    must respect my elders.
    must respect my elders.
    must respect my elders.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.