Turn on thread page Beta

What's the worst thing you have ever done to someone? watch

Had sex with a friend of a friend's boyfriend, in his girlfriends house while she was asleep.

ReputationRep:
    Took my friends date from prom home with me.....

ReputationRep:
    I have only one regret.
    My best friend fancied someone a few years ago. That person told me that they weren't interested, and in turn I told them that if they didn't tell my best friend (letting him down properly, rather than leaving him wondering constantly), then I would.
    This girl told me that the situation was none of my business, but then said that if I promised not to say anything to my friend, then she would.
    That night, my best friend asked me if I knew anything about the situation, and, thinking too that it wasn't my place to say anything and that I didn't want to be the cause of pain, I lied and said no. I wanted to give the girl a chance to tell him the truth.
    In the end, she didn't, and I ended up writing a message to my best friend to tell him the situation anyway, explaining that I'd known for at least a day that she wasn't interested. Knowing that I lied to him still haunts me to this day.

ReputationRep:
    Made a joint out of tobacco and my pubes and sold it to someone for £10 and he smoked it

Pissed in a guys waterbottle when I was in Cadets, he then drank some of it thinking it was apple juice

Stole someones clothes while they were in the shower at a military camp in Wales, and he had to walk back naked, which was about 200 metres from our dorm room, and he had to walk past the girls rooms. And it was freezing cold so everything, so everyone thought that he had a small **** cause it shrank.

punched someone who was much smaller than me (he was an *******)

locked someone in my shed for 4 hours (i forgot about him)

I'm a bad person

ReputationRep:
    Some of these are quite tame. You are all lovely people.

ReputationRep:
    I stole a fiver out of my mums purse to buy a pack of pokemon cards when i was 9.

Thats not the worst thing at all but something i still feel really really guilty about for some reason.

Blindfolded someone who is claustrophobic and locked him in his own cellar (it can be closed using the outside hatch) for an hour.

Took someone who is terrified of heights onto the school roof via the escape ladder.

Both of them deserved it, and I made sure that neither told anyone.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing that I can think of actually, I'm much too nice to people for my own good.

Plenty of people have probably got anecdotes about crap things they've done to me though :awesome: Like the time someone through a brick at my head, or the time someone hit me in the face with the yellow pages, or the time someone punched me in the face on a bouncy castle...

All true lulz.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gibb~)
    he never saw me as a bully actually but I feel sick of myself and would appologise to him even if he's forgotten.
    If you're still in contact, just do it.

I said something really horrible to someone about 5 years ago, I will not repeat it. I was young and foolish. I regretted it more than I can describe.
    I started talking to the guy quite a lot about a year after that and we became good friends. Then just recently I decided I would suck it up and apologise, even though it was years ago and he never mentioned it. He didn't even remember it! He just laughed and said he didn't even care... so I had been feeling guilty for all those years and then it was just suddenly lifted from me. All is well in my world. :jive:

i really hated this girl. she always was greedy and took my food. one day i had some sweets, as usually she would ask 2 have some - i never refused coz i didnt want 2 seem rude. b4 she asked me i was in the toilets, i said she could have some when i came out. instead i rubbed the sweets on the toilets then gave them all 2 her...lol. she didnt come in2 school the next day.

Made them very sad. I'm sorry.

ReputationRep:
    Said I'd go out with them then text them later saying I wasn't interested

It was an awkward situation, with all his mates there and listening in. I couldn't do it face to face because I didn't get the opportunity to, without embarrassing him.

ReputationRep:
    When i was 6 i stole a legoman head from a friend down the street...after 2 days the guilt nearly killed me so i ran down and posted 20 pence through the letterbox, i hope he can forgive me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Blindfolded someone who is claustrophobic and locked him in his own cellar (it can be closed using the outside hatch) for an hour.

Took someone who is terrified of heights onto the school roof via the escape ladder.

Both of them deserved it, and I made sure that neither told anyone.
    the word sociopath leaps to mind

ReputationRep:
    Touching up a mates girlfriend in front of him to inspire him to stop being such a frigid ****. didn't work too well

ReputationRep:
    You guys are all horrible, Shame on you all

Concealed the facet from a boy that liked me that I had a boyfriend. I never said it outright, but it was just a bit of fun that went too far. I liked that he liked me, and I thought me being taken would prevent that..
    He found out somehow several months down the line, it got pretty ugly after that.
    That was one of the worst things I did.

fact*
    (can't spell)

ReputationRep:
    A girl spat on my favourite bag once and I took it and wiped it off on her back. Should've wiped it on her face, to be honest. :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    A girl spat on my favourite bag once and I took it and wiped it off on her back. Should've wiped it on her face, to be honest. :zomg:
    That's not bad. You should have ***** slapped her.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.