Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the worst thing you have ever done to someone? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I Poured water on my Ex gf head in front of the whole class back in secondary, but it was because she through milkshake on my trousers right before.

happy slapped them...till this day i still feel sooooo guilty about it

Hmm. I haven't done much bad to people tbh.

Er .. i can't think of anything that wasn't unwarranted or unjustified (and thus bad)

ReputationRep:
    ˙pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ noʎ ǝpɐɯ ı

i had a s**t in my friends bag once. he never found out it was me.

ReputationRep:
    I sort of accidentally-on-purpose threw a netball (they're quite hard) at my best friend's hand when she wasn't ready because I was getting fed up of how slow she was being. It broke her little finger :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    That's not bad. You should have ***** slapped her.
    I couldn't be bothered, to be honest.
    This girl was weird. She was odd, strange, ******* mental - no kidding.
    She was on her period once and sat on some guys' football. The football looked like a ******* used tampon and she didn't feel slightest shame or apologised. Eugh. :shot:

ReputationRep:
    I called a someone a willy face once

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paul PTS)
    Oneday I used the train like a toilet.I wanted to toilet but it was closed as usual.So I went to the space between the vagons and made "a little deal".There were a lot of people, the train was full, it was winter morning of common work day.
    Rather strange deal.There is dark and the train is moving all the time.Very uncomfortable.When I returned to tambour there were two old grannies who looked at me like at freak and could say nothing.So I smiled and said:"Anything may happen with anybody."When I returned to the vagon several chaps smiled,showing that they understood the situation.
    There was sitting woman who refused me several days ago and I hated her with all my heart for that.She said:"You are rather handsome guy.But my husband is such a jealous man.So I even don't want to talk with you about your suggestion."
    She saw nothing about my little deal but when our eyes met,I looked at her angrily and symbolly closed my fly.So she looked and where also.After that I turned and went far from her.
    :confused: wtf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    She was on her period once and sat on some guys' football. The football looked like a ******* used tampon and she didn't feel slightest shame or apologised. Eugh. :shot:
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Gave a girl false hope and said I loved her when I didn't.

So I guess broke someone's heart.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)

Lmao, it's good you left that then, or watch when she cuts your hair off from behind you or some other weird ****.

ReputationRep:
    I wiped loads of ketchup on someone's jumper after they got one of their mates to pour custard all over my back. I was about year nine.

ReputationRep:
    I called my little sister ugly during an argument after my mum had told me that my sister had confided in her that she felt ugly - she's not ugly I was just angry with her and wanted to say something really mean - I feel terrible about it, even now about 5 years later, as soon as the words fell out of my mouth I didn't mean them but it was too late to stop by then - i vaguely remember going to her to say i didn't really think she was ugly, but next time we go out and get drunk im going to have a sisterly apologising session so she knows how I feel, Thanks to this thread for making me revisit this and want to change it! I feel like Earl

ReputationRep:
    Oneday I used the train like a toilet.I wanted to toilet but it was closed as usual.So I went to the space between the vagons and made "a little deal".There were a lot of people, the train was full, it was winter morning of common work day.
    Rather strange deal.There is dark and the train is moving all the time.Very uncomfortable.When I returned to tambour there were two old grannies who looked at me like at freak and could say nothing.So I smiled and said:"Anything may happen with anybody."When I returned to the vagon several chaps smiled,showing that they understood the situation.
    There was sitting woman who refused me several days ago and I hated her with all my heart for that.She said:"You are rather handsome guy.But my husband is such a jealous man.So I even don't want to talk with you about your suggestion."
    She saw nothing about my little deal but when our eyes met,I looked at her angrily and symbolly closed my fly.So she looked and where also.After that I turned and went far from her.
    What? I dont get any of that.

ReputationRep:
    I wish I understood this.

Once I threw a blackboard cloth at this girl and her face was full of chalk. Oops. There are probably a couple of other things but I can't think of any right now.

ReputationRep:
    I once dumped someone over msn. I'm really, really sorry

ReputationRep:
    One time when I was going through a bit of a rebellious phase, we all used to hang out at these dodgy basketball courts like we were gangsters or something. We'd get someone to buy us cigarettes from spa and we'd just sit there all day listening to music as if we were the coolest guys in town.

One time these little kids were playing basketball after school right by us, and their ball bounced near us. God I'm almost crying as I type this remembering what the kid's face looked like when we were finished with him. We beat the **** out of one of this one guy so bad his mom got scared and said "You're movin with your auntie and your uncle in Bel Air". I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror.

If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought nah forget it, yo homes, to Bel Air. I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "Yo homes, smell ya later". Looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel Air.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing that bad, although I used to say some awful things to my sister. Thank God I'm more mature than that, now.

Thanks for your stories by the way, they're pretty entertaining.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Lmao, it's good you left that then, or watch when she cuts your hair off from behind you or some other weird ****.
    She would have touched my hair (which I've spent ages trying to grow back) and I would have used her as a tampon!! :rant:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.