Turn on thread page Beta

What's the worst thing you have ever done to someone? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gibb~)
    bullied someone at school, i was bullied before at school and I knew how it felt. Ok so i didn't bully someone but it was a large guy and we just used to mock him sometimes and tease him at school, he never saw me as a bully actually but I feel sick of myself and would appologise to him even if he's forgotten. I do feel ashamed of myself for that, even though I was considered a 'cool person' I certainly know better now. If I do see bullying like I have done i would sort out the bullies, not to 'look hard' but I know from first hand experiance what bullying can do to people.

tehehe... you describe yourself as a 'cool person' you don't look too cool.

Is this bullying? :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    She would have touched my hair (which I've spent ages trying to grow back) and I would have used her as a tampon!! :rant:

Yeah, your hair's gorgeous.

Hate.hate.hate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cconstant)
    What? I dont get any of that.
    3 people have read that and didn't get understand it so far. I'm wondering if I really should bother reading it or just leave. :curious:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cupcakee)
    tehehe... you describe yourself as a 'cool person' you don't look too cool.

Is this bullying? :woo:
    It certainly isn't cool bullying people, however little it was. I am cool now

ReputationRep:
    Told a salesman I didn't want double glazing. How malevolent and twisted a character I can be..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by plerpler)
    One time when I was going through a bit of a rebellious phase, we all used to hang out at these dodgy basketball courts like we were gangsters or something. We'd get someone to buy us cigarettes from spa and we'd just sit there all day listening to music as if we were the coolest guys in town.

One time these little kids were playing basketball after school right by us, and their ball bounced near us. God I'm almost crying as I type this remembering what the kid's face looked like when we were finished with him. We beat the **** out of one of this one guy so bad his mom got scared and said "You're movin with your auntie and your uncle in Bel Air". I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror.

If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought nah forget it, yo homes, to Bel Air. I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "Yo homes, smell ya later". Looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel Air.
    You changed person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gibb~)
    It certainly isn't cool bullying people, however little it was. I am cool now
    I haven't ever bullied, so i guess im cooler? sorry buddy :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Yeah, your hair's gorgeous.

Hate.hate.hate.
    Don't say that, weird girl might hear this, haunt me down and trim it off. :ninja:

What's wrong with your hair?

ReputationRep:
    Told someone I loved them and then dumped them the next day deleted them from facebook and rejected their texts, calls etc. A proper cut out, I am sorry. Also, when they asked me back, in front of many people I snapped and told them the reasons why I didnt want to be with them

Oh... also once some guy in my class was having a PRIVATE conversation, and I heard him tell someone he was BI. I turned round (i wasnt a fan of him, but he is no threat), got up and shouted 'your not BI, your bloody gay'. He then said that he was and had to leave early However, after that I took him out for a beer and he got over it I think. Everyone knew so I think I did him a favour

ReputationRep:
    I haven't ever bullied, so i guess im cooler? sorry buddy :yes:
    I got a bigger TSR rep

buddy :cool: Oh yes!

ReputationRep:
    Replaced their eye drop medicine with white wine vinegar.... didnt go down well :/

ReputationRep:
    well, I did tell a girl that she seems to be getting bigger every week. My cousin hit his ex because she said that he wasn't good enough in bed. and another one where my friend had a one nighter piad the girl and then told the girl to get the **** out of his house and never to call him again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gibb~)
    I got a bigger TSR rep

buddy :cool: Oh yes!
    Well, I get out more...

far too busy to please fellow TSRers BUDDY tehee :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    Don't say that, weird girl might hear this, haunt me down and trim it off. :ninja:

What's wrong with your hair?
    It was a bit like yours, but not as long. Anyway, I went to the hairdressers in Feb with the vague instructions "Don't make it too short", and didn't pay too much attention because I was sleepy from the night before. Anywayanywayanyway he cut it to about an inch below my chin.
    So I cried for about 2 weeks, and didn't go out for a month. And now it's just about tolerable.

I was at my grandparents yday and there's this pic of me from around December time with hair to around my elbow, and I just looked at it like this: :emo:

ReputationRep:
    I threw a basketball at someone's face and broke their nose because their face annoyed me.

I beat up a girl in year 5 because she said her game was only a game for 3 (she was with 2 other girls) - when I say beat up, I broke her fingers and slashed at her arms and face with my nails.

I told a girl she was ugly when she asked what my honest opinion of her was.

I made a guy cry because he flicked my ear - was a mix of physical and verbal abuse.

And most recent, I beat up a guy in my form because he called me a chav - I punched him so hard my knuckles split.

I am not proud of these moments and I am sorry to all of these people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HEJ92)
    I threw a basketball at someone's face and broke their nose because their face annoyed me.

I beat up a girl in year 5 because she said her game was only a game for 3 (she was with 2 other girls) - when I say beat up, I broke her fingers and slashed at her arms and face with my nails.

I made a guy cry because he flicked my ear - was a mix of physical and verbal abuse.

And most recent, I beat up a guy in my form because he called me a chav - I punched him so hard my knuckles split.

are you going uni? and where?

make sure I dont mess around you

ReputationRep:
    Well, I get out more...

far too busy to please fellow TSRers BUDDY tehee :woo:
    But I got a lower average posts per day than you, so technically you on TSR more than me

Lier lier your bums on fire.

tbf your username owns :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HEJ92)

Yeah you definitely didn't prove his point there :curious:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    It was a bit like yours, but not as long. Anyway, I went to the hairdressers in Feb with the vague instructions "Don't make it too short", and didn't pay too much attention because I was sleepy from the night before. Anywayanywayanyway he cut it to about an inch below my chin.
    So I cried for about 2 weeks, and didn't go out for a month. And now it's just about tolerable.

I was at my grandparents yday and there's this pic of me from around December time with hair to around my elbow, and I just looked at it like this: :emo:
    So the worst thing you have ever done = kill that hairdresser, I'm guessing?

I wouldn't -ever- let the person get away with it, but still, complaining and arguing wouldn't get any of the lost inches back. That's ****** up though.

And I hate hate hate it when people say "it's only hair, it grows back". Yes, it grows back, but it takes ******* years and during this time, you'll be thinking 'if I didn't cut it, then it would be up to my boobs, belly button' and comparing all the freaking time.

Ugh.

It's only hair though, BdM, it grows back :p: :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LJBzzz)
    are you going uni? and where?

make sure I dont mess around you
    Not at uni, yet

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.