Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the worst thing you have ever done to someone? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChunkymunkyDJC)
    Yeah you definitely didn't prove his point there :curious:
    I'm not actually a chav, I'm anything but. I'd rather be a ladyboy than a chav, but still, I've always answered with violence, ever since I was little. I remember my dad grounded me when I was like 5 for a week, so I punched him in that area so he grounded me for a month lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    So the worst thing you have ever done = kill that hairdresser, I'm guessing?

I wouldn't -ever- let the person get away with it, but still, complaining and arguing wouldn't get any of the lost inches back. That's ****** up though.

And I hate hate hate it when people say "it's only hair, it grows back". Yes, it grows back, but it takes ******* years and during this time, you'll be thinking 'if I didn't cut it, then it would be up to my boobs, belly button' and comparing all the freaking time.

Ugh.

It's only hair though, BdM, it grows back :p: :console:
    Lol I know, it will grow back. It's not awful now, almost reaches my shoulders. I didn't wear it down once from Feb to around 3 weeks ago, because I just hated seeing it short.
    You're so so right about the "It's only hair" thing, argh, like I know it's ridiculous to cry over it, but it's kinda a massive part of your life/appearance. Urgh, it's so stupid to be upset over it, but literally I was crying for a week. If I didn't cut it, it'd be at the bottom of my back I'm guessing.
    Urgh, I never realised how many girls had long hair until I didn't have long hair anymore, and suddenly I'm jealous of everyone. So ******* stupid.

Ok, I've obsessed about my hair FAR too much in the last few months. ¬_¬

ReputationRep:
    Told them that I love them. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paul PTS)
    when our eyes met,I looked at her angrily and symbolly closed my fly.So she looked and where also.After that I turned and went far from her.
    hahaha holy **** i am totally imagining this in slow motion with dramatic emo piano soundtrack

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HEJ92)
    I'm not actually a chav, I'm anything but. I'd rather be a ladyboy than a chav, but still, I've always answered with violence, ever since I was little. I remember my dad grounded me when I was like 5 for a week, so I punched him in that area so he grounded me for a month lol.
    You sound like a complete cow to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    I couldn't be bothered, to be honest.
    This girl was weird. She was odd, strange, ******* mental - no kidding.
    She was on her period once and sat on some guys' football. The football looked like a ******* used tampon and she didn't feel slightest shame or apologised. Eugh. :shot:
    :lolwut: :eek: :puke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quadruple_twist)
    You sound like a complete cow to be honest.
    Actually I'm not that mean. Its just this thread is asking people to say the meanest things they've done. If it was, what is the nicest thing you've done for someone, my list wouldn't fit on the page

Punched my girlfriend in the face when drunk and angry...I'm 6'3" and 16 stone.

ReputationRep:
    When my little brother was about 3-4, my parents bought him one of those small bouncy balls at a supermarket. I was stoked, it was an amazing ball and me being such an entrepenuer, decided to invest it in a 'marbles' game which was all the rage in those days. I lost and had to give the goddamn ball away. The fact that it was my little brothers ball and I lost it made me feel really guilty. Fortunately though, he was only about 3 or 4 so his attention span wasnt too great and he didnt even remember the ball but the guilt still emotionally scarred me

ReputationRep:
    Was completely miserable for a friend's 18th birthday and at the restaurant i assured people that i was going to the bathroom when really i walked past it and left without saying anything.

Can't think of anything else at the moment, but i remembered this because i did it again about a week ago to a different friend. This whole group of friends (one of them was a best friend outside my school) were talking about their trip to Devon and - i had recently found out that my best friends from school had planned a holiday without inviting me - i got bitter, excused myself and then left without saying anything again.

I may be a terrible person, but a lot of the time they do worse to me.

& this thread is cheering me up for some reason. :bubbles:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gibb~)
    But I got a lower average posts per day than you, so technically you on TSR more than me

Lier lier your bums on fire.

tbf your username owns :yes:

Thank you :woo:

You are slightly cooler now I guess :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I agreed to "go out" with a guy I met on a PGL holiday when I was about 12. For the next week, he bombarded me with texts and calls. I texted him saying "I'm sorry, I think you like me more than I like you. This is over." then ignored all his calls.

I fancied my then-boyfriend's best mate, but didn't have the guts to break it off with my boyfriend until I had something with his mate lined up afterwards (aged ~14)

I broke up with my most recent ex-boyfriend at prom. By text. From the other side of the table. Although to be fair he did deserve it! He deserved worse than that TBH. He deserved to find out he was dumped by seeing me with another guy, or some really horrible thing like that. Something that would make him feel at least half as bad as he made me feel

ReputationRep:
    I told someone to stop breathing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    :lolwut: :eek: :puke:
    Great good night story, huh? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michellestar)
    I told someone to stop breathing.
    That's not real bad though. Breathing is an involuntarily action, they can't really take your advice seriously. Unless .. :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cupcakee)
    Thank you :woo:

You are slightly cooler now I guess :cool:
    But I reek of coolness already :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gibb~)
    But I reek of coolness already :yes:
    Your picture isn't particularly cool, where are the dark shades? :cool:
    :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danadd9)
    ˙pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ noʎ ǝpɐɯ ı

gay!

called someone a "Gutter"

ReputationRep:
    Shagged my mates hamster

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.