Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

katie and peter split is ita publicity stunt Watch

ReputationRep:
    even watching the katie price exlusive interview i still believe its a publicity stunt, claw in the money and they'll be back together

ReputationRep:
    i soooo agree

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I don't really care. I really dislike her. And I hope she gets stuffed in the divorce.

ReputationRep:
    shes scum, he seems...okay. but anyone who honestly gives a **** about this two needs to take a good look at themselves.

ReputationRep:
    It's pretty low if it is a publicity stunt. I don't care about their personal lives but as a mother I think Katie has acted appallingly. She looks to be ignoring her children to go out with as many men as she can (I have nothing else to read at lunch at work lol)

ReputationRep:
    Well they're both pretty ****** up anyway so I wouldn't be too surprised but I'm not sure tbh.

I hate them even more since they got that ******* song stuck in my head :mad:
    'A whooleee new worlddd' Omg. :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by butthead7)
    shes scum, he seems...okay. but anyone who honestly gives a fuk about this two needs to take a good look at themselves.
    Somone give this man the recognition he deserves

ReputationRep:
    I don't care if it's a publicity stunt or not...

But... I really dislike Katie now, why on earth is she doing this interview? Seriously. Why can't she just leave it? I know that she's been practically vilified in the press but it's not like this is going to raise public opinion of her. I know it's a sad thing to happen but the way she said... "Yeah but did anyone know that I was pregnant and the baby died?!?! And then I did the marathon and then Pete dumped me?!?!" just makes it sound like she's trying to get people to hate Peter... it just isn't reflecting well on her, at all. :\

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it is.

She seems completely unbearable, athough they both seem quite addicted to publicity i don't see Peter Andre doing that to his children, her on the other hand i wouldn't put it past. A family friend of mine is her cousin and he says shes always been a nasty piece of work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by butthead7)
    shes scum, he seems...okay. but anyone who honestly gives a fuk about this two needs to take a good look at themselves.
    to be honest i don't give a **** and i have taken a look and , i look good,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apassingfeeling)
    I don't care if it's a publicity stunt or not...

But... I really dislike Katie now, why on earth is she doing this interview? Seriously. Why can't she just leave it? I know that she's been practically vilified in the press but it's not like this is going to raise public opinion of her. I know it's a sad thing to happen but the way she said... "Yeah but did anyone know that I was pregnant and the baby died?!?! And then I did the marathon and then Pete dumped me?!?!" just makes it sound like she's trying to get people to hate Peter... it just isn't reflecting well on her, at all. :\
    exactly this :yes:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Epkrs...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ha530_fQgE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaron20)
    to be honest i don't give a **** and i have taken a look and , i look good,

no you dont

ReputationRep:
    Peter filed for a divorce, I hardly see it being a publicity stunt...

Not that I care, she's a skank.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.