Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Question for guys regarding fancying girls watch

ReputationRep:
    I just wanted to ask the guys two things really, firstly what makes you fancy a girl like could you fancy most girls if you got to know them or is it hard for you to find a girl that you actually fancy and have feelings for?

Secondly is it easier for you to fancy a girl if she teases you a lot (like in a mildly insulting you/cheeky way) or do you prefere girl who are more serious?

ReputationRep:
    It's stupidly easy for me to fancy a girl tbh unless thier fat, sorry for being so shallow, teasing is so good.

ReputationRep:
    If she looks nice and she flirts well (and teasing is a part of that), I'm going to be attracted at least. Fancing for me though means that she really has to be something special tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Told you guys are shallow

ReputationRep:
    I swear you wouldnt look at a fat girl twice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gibb~)
    It's stupidly easy for me to fancy a girl tbh unless thier fat, sorry for being so shallow, teasing is so good.
    This ^ (the bit in bold) There would have to be something really awful with her for me to not fancy her...

Teasing is good too.

ReputationRep:
    Teasin works but too much of it and it gets old REAL fast, to fancy them to me they really have to stand out mentally and yea physically, like said before fat chicks are a definite no

ReputationRep:
    If you look sexy and are flirty/teasing, then I'm likely to find her attractive.
    I could get to know a fat girl as a friend but certainly never have any sort of sexual attraction or feelings for her because, eventually, if you get to know a girl REALLY well, you'll see her without her clothes on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigman_ben)
    If you look sexy and are flirty/teasing, then I'm likely to find her attractive.
    I could get to know a fat girl as a friend but certainly never have any sort of sexual attraction or feelings for her because, eventually, if you get to know a girl REALLY well, you'll see her without her clothes on.
    LOL
    meh i don fanccy anyone till i know them. if i do i supress those feelings cos i know my feelings are short term i.e. 2 weeks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigman_ben)
    There no lurve like FAT lurve

ReputationRep:
    A girl's looks are the most important thing tbh. I could get along great with a women, but if she doesn't meet a certain level of physical attractiveness, no amount of teasing is gonna get me to like her.

PS Better than teasing is causal, playful touching, on the arm or shoulder.

(Original post by Gibb~)
    Indeed it is. I fell in love four times today. My record in a day is about twenty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glutamic Acid)
    Indeed it is. I fell in love four times today. My record in a day is about twenty.
    I think falling in love is a whole different kettle of fish.

Who or what did you fall in love with fourt times?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gibb~)

His hand.

(Original post by Gibb~)

Oh, girls, of course. They drive you crazy, they bloody well do.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, girls, of course. They drive you crazy, they bloody well do.
    Yes but you didn't fall in love with each one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by **** Valentine)
    His hand.
    well played good sir

(Original post by Gibb~)
    Yes but you didn't fall in love with each one.
    It felt like love. It sure was, goddamnit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by repellent)
    Secondly is it easier for you to fancy a girl if she teases you a lot (like in a mildly insulting you/cheeky way) or do you prefere girl who are more serious?

Teasing/playfulness is always good.

ReputationRep:
    It felt like love. It sure was, goddamnit.
    Did you get their number?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2009
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.