Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    heya
    any advice or opinions would be really helpful!

right, my first choice is Durham to do primary ed, and my second choice is sunderland. lately im beginning to wonder if if chosen the right course. now that ive left college im really missing my art. sounds soooooooo stupid i know lol! but i actually miss doing work, and i miss the general way my life was when i was alsways focused upon art. i chose primary ed becasue i want to be a teacher, but now im thinking maybve i should have did an art degree and then a PCSE.

sunderland do a fine art degree so i dont knwo wheter to ring then and ask if i could switch courses as i can definately meet the course requirements, but im so unsure. i dont want to throw the oppertunity to go to durham away but i think that this is becasue it is durham, and it has a really good repuatartion on a CV. Im so confused!

is any1 else in this situation and can anyone give me advice on this? it sounds stupid but i dont want to end up doing a degree that i wont enjoy- im paying 3225 for it so i want to enjoy it lol!

thanks! x

ReputationRep:
    your better of doing a degree that you will enjoy, these no point spending money and 3 years studying something you won't enjoy, you won't like it, and results will pay for it

do what you think you will enjoy for the next 3 years, if you thinking of changing ring and ask the uni's or email

don't durham do art?

ReputationRep:
    no, i looked on the website and cant find anything about it

yea i think im going to give them a ring and see what they say, thanks for the help!

ReputationRep:
    ringing will do no harm at all, hope that helps

cheers for the rep by the way

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.