Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    any advice or opinions would be really helpful!

    right, my first choice is Durham to do primary ed, and my second choice is sunderland. lately im beginning to wonder if if chosen the right course. now that ive left college im really missing my art. sounds soooooooo stupid i know lol! but i actually miss doing work, and i miss the general way my life was when i was alsways focused upon art. i chose primary ed becasue i want to be a teacher, but now im thinking maybve i should have did an art degree and then a PCSE.

    sunderland do a fine art degree so i dont knwo wheter to ring then and ask if i could switch courses as i can definately meet the course requirements, but im so unsure. i dont want to throw the oppertunity to go to durham away but i think that this is becasue it is durham, and it has a really good repuatartion on a CV. Im so confused!

    is any1 else in this situation and can anyone give me advice on this? it sounds stupid but i dont want to end up doing a degree that i wont enjoy- im paying 3225 for it so i want to enjoy it lol!

    thanks! x

    your better of doing a degree that you will enjoy, these no point spending money and 3 years studying something you won't enjoy, you won't like it, and results will pay for it

    do what you think you will enjoy for the next 3 years, if you thinking of changing ring and ask the uni's or email

    don't durham do art?
    • Thread Starter

    no, i looked on the website and cant find anything about it

    yea i think im going to give them a ring and see what they say, thanks for the help!

    ringing will do no harm at all, hope that helps

    cheers for the rep by the way


students online now


Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course


Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.