Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

University of Sunderland MA in TESOL - distance watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi all!

Anyone studying the MA in TESOL - University of Sunderland?...

I'm starting in September...

Thanks for your replies!

ReputationRep:
    Unless it's accredited by Trinity or CELTA then it isn't worth doing (and frankly it sounds longer and more expensive than your standard Trinity or CELTA course too). What made you opt for it?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for your reply. I'm a teacher of foreign languages, gained my LAUREA degree in Modern Languages in Italy. I've been looking for an MA in teaching English (via distance) and have found it. It lasts only 18months, less than the others. It sounds interesting!
    :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Hi Im interested in the MA Tesol, if you are a student or have completed would be really grateful to know how the course is! Im thinking of studying a DL MA TESOL at sunderland because I work full time as a fitness instructor and part time ESOL tutor.

My email is [email protected]

Jason

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.