Turn on thread page Beta

Please keep annon or delete.

I'm stuck, I went to a one off acting workshop at LAMDA today and like there was some really good looking girls in the class as usal, but there was one girl that i did not even notice AT ALL, until she started preforming and i immediately just fell for her, her voice, her eyes everything i was shocked i did not notice this before, I managed to get her name and i hope i can find her on facebook etc... But what can i do? It's facebook ffs have you ever told someone you liked them on facebook or what arrrgh. :woo:

Life is such a b`tch sometimes....

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, plenty of people find eachother on FB,
    I remember form celeb big bro, ben from A1 (whos not a bad looking lad) met his past 5? g/f's on fb,

I met my partener on facebook, not sure if its wedding bells, but even if its just fun, its better than nothing.

just add her if you find her, you got nothing to loose,
    just to gain :-)

ReputationRep:
    go for it. what've you got to lose, really?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2009
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.