Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

driving instructor...is this a no go area guys? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ronaldo91)
    chases will get you a major
    Had to lol at this! :p:

If you feel strongly for him and if you're sure he feels the same then why not? The only thing i would suggest is maybe wait to pursue whatever is happening between the two of you till you passed your test and the 'professional' relationship is over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by its-like-that)
    Right ok so i've recently taken up driving lessons and i'm really starting to have pretty strong feelings for my instructor, i'm 21 and he's about twice my age, but we get on incredibly well, we always have such a laugh during our lessons and do feel some chemistry between us. Although he's very professional and clearly doesn't want to let anything get in the way of teaching me, we've exchanged a lot of flirty banter and some equally flirty, suggestive texts from which I know the attraction is definitely there on his part. He's not in a relationship, but is divorced with kids, which i'd normally find quite weird and i know all about the stereotype of sleazy instructors making a pass at all young pupils but he's not like that at all, he's really genuwine with a great personality and i've been completely lured in by that.
    i've had a few relationships, so i'm not someone naive and inexperienced harking after the attention, nor am i someone who is usually attracted to older men. What i will say though is i'm often easily wrapped up in fantasy, wanting and pursuing what i can't have with ease, i love a chase basically. What do people reckon, is this an unattainable fantasy and should i just get a grip, or go ahead and make what i feel for him clear. I know it might affect his reputation if anything was pursued as it's totally unprofessional, and i mean he's practically a single dad so he probs won't want to do anything that might impinge on his family life...hmm, am i just being a silly little girl here?
    much better

ReputationRep:
    Ah this thread is absolute quality. :thumsup:

ReputationRep:
    driving instructor is not a great job, you should go for someone with some more ambition

ReputationRep:
    Why are people being so negative tonight? Must be young'uns on.

OP; why not go for it, your both single and get along well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    If she's not butterz, he's more likely to give her discount :ahee:
    how come theres a picture of that useless bugger in your avatar?, we all know that nick n margaret are there to kiss alan's boo boos, and from time to time wipe his ass

ReputationRep:
    Positions of power attractive blah blah zzzzzzzzzzzz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hairychimpanzee)
    how come theres a picture of that useless bugger in your avatar?, we all know that nick n margaret are there to kiss alan's boo boos, and from time to time wipe his ass
    Cause she's fit as.

ReputationRep:
    Cause she's fit as.
    lol good answer

ReputationRep:
    He may have started the ignition and you're feelings may be in fifth gear but I think you should put the brakes on it. It's your choice to take a risk but if you do, observe check your mirrors first and steer carefully. He may also require that you do a cockpit drill.

ReputationRep:
    ewww troll

ReputationRep:
    Stroke his **** on the sly

ReputationRep:
    You'll probably fall out with him around test time anyway - I know I got a bit sick of mine

ReputationRep:
    He does it with all his students... he's a player

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sssdeol1)
    Stroke his **** on the sly
    make sure you handle the gearstick with care

ReputationRep:
    Always be the first one to give way in tight situations :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Think of the baggage though

ReputationRep:
    He'll be amazing in bed though

ReputationRep:
    If it was possible to rep a thread, I'd rep this. xD

ReputationRep:
    He can teach her how to properly grasp the gear stick :yep:
    and squeeze the tyres...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.