Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Getting my first one in a week. What's everyone here got? Most painful place?

ReputationRep:
    A picture of your mom inside my vagina.

We have a body mod society :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    I've got a spider on my shoulder and 4 stars down my left side. The one on my side was SO painful

ReputationRep:
    Oooh. I used to live in shrewsbury. :p:
    And no, I don't have a tattoo yet.

ReputationRep:
    i send thee to yon body mod society.

ReputationRep:
    2 swallows, a koi fish, rose band, and a rabbit
    None of them were particularly painful. Just the one i got off the heavy handed tattooist (on my arm, usually doesnt hurt)

ReputationRep:
    I also live in Shrewsbury. I have two swallows on my right foot and i have had a rose vine incorporating the lyrics 'No lies, just love' designed for my other foot. Which tatto palce are you going to get it done?

ReputationRep:
    I've got a butterfly to the left of my belly button, i got it when I was 16, and it didn't 'hurt' it was just slightly uncomfortable but in a weird way, quite a nice pain, it's the reason you get people getting more and more tattoos, the buzz (sorry for the naff pun) can be quite addictive!

ReputationRep:
    Painful - where lots of nerves are located. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x.Crystal.x)
    2 swallows, a koi fish, rose band, and a rabbit
    None of them were particularly painful. Just the one i got off the heavy handed tattooist (on my arm, usually doesnt hurt)
    I have two swallows as well On the backs of my calves. It wasn't particularly painful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SleepingSelene)
    Painful - where lots of nerves are located. :woo:
    And places where there isnt much flesh. Places like the ribs, feet, etc :yes:

ReputationRep:
    A 'J' on my inner thigh.

Hurt like an absolute arse and almost fainted. Apparently it's a bodily reflex when it thinks it's in an accident and sends blood to your vital organs from your brain, which makes people faint, not the pain.

/excuses for my pussiness

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dadeling)
    I also live in Shrewsbury. I have two swallows on my right foot and i have had a rose vine incorporating the lyrics 'No lies, just love' designed for my other foot. Which tatto palce are you going to get it done?
    Stained Class, got really good rep, supposed to be the best around

ReputationRep:
    has anyone got a white ink tattoo? I was thinking of getting one, but I can only really find pictures of recent ones on the internet - how much do they fade?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhNO!)
    has anyone got a white ink tattoo? I was thinking of getting one, but I can only really find pictures of recent ones on the internet - how much do they fade?

Fading isnt the only issue with white tattoos, its that over time they dont stay white (generally) and can either fade altogether or vary from turning cream, to yellowish brown. Not nice when you had a nice white one in mind

Thats why most of the time whites only used for highlighting and isnt recommended for large areas.

ReputationRep:
    I want to get one on my shoulder blade, anyone know if it hurts to get a tattoo there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holly_bolly)
    I want to get one on my shoulder blade, anyone know if it hurts to get a tattoo there?
    I have a large-ish dove on my right shoulder blade. I got it done in a really nice expensive place Chicago, USA. It was more irritating than painful but because the tattoo guy was so talented it only took him 10 minutes.

People have different pain thresholds anyway. What might be irritating to me might be killer for someone else.

ReputationRep:
    ima get a script tattoo in a few months going from shoulder to shoulder under my collerbone on my chest saying 'live fast die young'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by faketansmylife)
    Getting my first one in a week. What's everyone here got? Most painful place?
    Anywhere with little flesh between the skin and bone is going to be painful. Notably the ribcage, feet, spine, wrists and ankles will hurt the most.

I hear the side of the ribcage, the bit a few inches below the armpit, is by far the worst.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicalxoverdose)
    I have a large-ish dove on my right shoulder blade. I got it done in a really nice expensive place Chicago, USA. It was more irritating than painful but because the tattoo guy was so talented it only took him 10 minutes.

People have different pain thresholds anyway. What might be irritating to me might be killer for someone else.

how much did it cost???

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 13, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Is cheesecake a cake?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.