Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've got a scorpion tail type thing on my back, like Maynard's although not as badass as his. I've also got a sleeve down my left arm. The back hurt like mother-****** but it's worth it. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Missmeem)
    I've got a spider on my shoulder and 4 stars down my left side. The one on my side was SO painful
    Spider tattoos are cool. Picture?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by burningnun)
    Spider tattoos are cool. Picture?
    It's a pretty simple one, so it's not anything wow at all :P Sorry to disappoint ;D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apfel)
    In before you living to the age of 90.
    I should be lucky to reach 30 the way I treat my body tbh :p:
    The point is to make me live everyday like my last anyway, not die young
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I have a penguin on my ankle and am going to get a Yorkshire rose at some point.
    It hurt, but wasn't unbearable.

ReputationRep:
    Inner thigh supposedly hurts alot. My cousin had ''I love Chris'' and a little flower tattooed there. She broke up with him and got it re-touched. Now it says ''I love Christmas.'' Seriously :sadnod: Her dad's paying for her to get it lazered off next year though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holly_bolly)
    how much did it cost???
    $140, $30 tip (americans will eat you if you don't tip well. It was like an 18% tip, especially in a good place and my friend is a regular was like 'if I tell you the name of my artist you must tip well'). Overall $170.

So around £105. £85 with out the tip. I don't regret it one bit, worth the research and the money.

ReputationRep:
    This thread makes me sad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    This thread makes me sad
    why?

ReputationRep:
    So many reasons...

Mine says 'Undead Revolution' with a rose beneath it.

It didn't hurt. :top: However, I'm used to body mod.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    So many reasons...
    care to share?

ReputationRep:
    Nah, i'd rather get into a flame war...

ReputationRep:
    One on my foot. Didn't hurt anywhere near as much as people said it would. I quite liked the sensation actually..

ReputationRep:
    I have 6. Dragon, phoenix, celtic cross, yinyang in Chinese, spirit in Chinese and a shield with a skull and cross bones in it.

The only one that really hurt was the first one, but when I had my cross and phoenix done (both on my back) I nearly fell asleep, as the buzzing and moving of the needle really relaxed me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    Inner thigh supposedly hurts alot. My cousin had ''I love Chris'' and a little flower tattooed there. She broke up with him and got it re-touched. Now it says ''I love Christmas.'' Seriously :sadnod: Her dad's paying for her to get it lazered off next year though.
    hahaha oh man

ReputationRep:
    I have beads around my ankle that I got done during the Canadian part of my travels.

They were done in a kitchen by a mate I'd met out there, not the cleanest of work but I wasnt fussed, they're just a momento.

b

And this young lady on my stomach / side. Pain on a whole new level, enought to put me off getting anything else around that area haha!

it was healing in that pic so everything looks a bit dry and scabby

ReputationRep:
    I really like that, post it in the bod mod soc so we can all drool

ReputationRep:
    I got a small star done on my hand a few months ago.
    then found a picture of exactly the same tattoo on mel c. (yes, the spicegirl)
    Name:  melc.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  13.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    Just got a flutterby on my shoulder ^^;

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 13, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.