Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've got a scorpion tail type thing on my back, like Maynard's although not as badass as his. I've also got a sleeve down my left arm. The back hurt like mother-****** but it's worth it. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Missmeem)
    I've got a spider on my shoulder and 4 stars down my left side. The one on my side was SO painful
    Spider tattoos are cool. Picture?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by burningnun)
    Spider tattoos are cool. Picture?
    It's a pretty simple one, so it's not anything wow at all :P Sorry to disappoint ;D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apfel)
    In before you living to the age of 90.
    I should be lucky to reach 30 the way I treat my body tbh :p:
    The point is to make me live everyday like my last anyway, not die young
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I have a penguin on my ankle and am going to get a Yorkshire rose at some point.
    It hurt, but wasn't unbearable.

ReputationRep:
    Inner thigh supposedly hurts alot. My cousin had ''I love Chris'' and a little flower tattooed there. She broke up with him and got it re-touched. Now it says ''I love Christmas.'' Seriously :sadnod: Her dad's paying for her to get it lazered off next year though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holly_bolly)
    how much did it cost???
    $140, $30 tip (americans will eat you if you don't tip well. It was like an 18% tip, especially in a good place and my friend is a regular was like 'if I tell you the name of my artist you must tip well'). Overall $170.

So around £105. £85 with out the tip. I don't regret it one bit, worth the research and the money.

ReputationRep:
    This thread makes me sad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    This thread makes me sad
    why?

ReputationRep:
    So many reasons...

Mine says 'Undead Revolution' with a rose beneath it.

It didn't hurt. :top: However, I'm used to body mod.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    So many reasons...
    care to share?

ReputationRep:
    Nah, i'd rather get into a flame war...

ReputationRep:
    One on my foot. Didn't hurt anywhere near as much as people said it would. I quite liked the sensation actually..

ReputationRep:
    I have 6. Dragon, phoenix, celtic cross, yinyang in Chinese, spirit in Chinese and a shield with a skull and cross bones in it.

The only one that really hurt was the first one, but when I had my cross and phoenix done (both on my back) I nearly fell asleep, as the buzzing and moving of the needle really relaxed me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    Inner thigh supposedly hurts alot. My cousin had ''I love Chris'' and a little flower tattooed there. She broke up with him and got it re-touched. Now it says ''I love Christmas.'' Seriously :sadnod: Her dad's paying for her to get it lazered off next year though.
    hahaha oh man

ReputationRep:
    I have beads around my ankle that I got done during the Canadian part of my travels.

They were done in a kitchen by a mate I'd met out there, not the cleanest of work but I wasnt fussed, they're just a momento.

b

And this young lady on my stomach / side. Pain on a whole new level, enought to put me off getting anything else around that area haha!

it was healing in that pic so everything looks a bit dry and scabby

ReputationRep:
    I really like that, post it in the bod mod soc so we can all drool

ReputationRep:
    I got a small star done on my hand a few months ago.
    then found a picture of exactly the same tattoo on mel c. (yes, the spicegirl)
    Name:  melc.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  13.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    Just got a flutterby on my shoulder ^^;

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 13, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.