Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by Cakes.)
    You must be. I hope your not shoving anything up anywhere.
    No :ninja: Lol!

I think I just don't know how to harnes the power of the shower :yep:

Can you beat the showerhead? You probably can if you got a rulebook, too.
    I probably won't tbh.

Pretending i will gives me confidence

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greghouse)
    No no ... That's me with the rule book ... :p:
    Sorry, I meant: The rule book is God's gift to single women. If only we had access to it, damnit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anoif_)
    LOL, so unhelpful but so funny.
    At least someone has a sense of humour around here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I find it just hurts :sad: I think I'm doing it wrong.
    Two things:

1) Don't use anything that has "Pressure Washer" written on the side.

2) Be careful where you stick it ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANAH)
    is your finger ugly?
    :rofl:

I don't know why I found that so funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    No :ninja: Lol!

I think I just don't know how to harnes the power of the shower :yep:
    Oh, well, I can't really 'show' you, but just keep adjusting the warmth/ strength/position till it feels good, because it feels incredible if you get it right.

ReputationRep:
    Send me a video of what you are doing and I'll tell you what you are doing wrong. Honest.

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, I meant: The rule book is God's gift to single women. If only we had access to it, damnit.
    No Honestly ... Me with the rule book is Gods gift to women ... I didn't mistype or misunderstand you ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    I probably won't tbh.

Pretending i will gives me confidence
    Oh well, in that case, you're way better than the showerhead.

Happy?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe we could get some webcams set up and we can figure out this who masturbation puzzle together, we do have the rule book which may be of some help and all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greghouse)
    No Honestly ... Me with the rule book is Gods gift to women ... I didn't mistype or misunderstand you ...
    Honestly, all I need is the rulebook. :p:

You're young, your body will still be changing for a good while yet. If it's still a problem by the time you're 14.5/15 then it would be a good time to see your doctor. Maybe try a bit of visual stimulation + clit stimulation in the meantime?

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, all I need is the rulebook. :p:

haha ... rats! :p:

Oh well, in that case, you're way better than the showerhead.

Happy?
    It made my day :awesome: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    Lol, that wasn't him, he was just one of the rapists. And its 7 minutes (the other three are the sick freestyle with him and diabolic) :p:

Either way, his rhymes are seriously cool and intelligent. Much better than some guy going: I got hoes, in different area codes. Or: Till the sweat drips from my balls, how this b****** crawl. :yes:
    You're kidding right? - that there is pure genius! (...I've got a lot of love for Ludacris :p: )

And guys, OP is a bit on the young side - the webcam posts are wrong on so many levels :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    It made my day :awesome: :p:
    Yay! We can all sleep happy tonight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melody.x)
    (First of all, i'm a girl ^^)
    Ok, so I recently started masturbating.
    Well, I tried to. I'm a girl, right? I just...well, i don't seem to get any pleasure from it, which is really weird. I've tried all the basic techniques, you know, stimulating your clitoris, penetration, but nothing seems to be working. I've tried to do some research, but most people say "find what works best" but that's just it...nothing does work. =[ I mean, it feels quite nice but I don't get any amazing sort of feeling from it, and I'm kind of worried whether I'll feel any pleasure when I loose my virginity.
    I figured maybe I was just too young, but I've heard of girls achieving orgasm at 10 years old, so that can't be it. Like I said, I've tried a lot of things and nothing seems to work! Am I strange?
    Thanks.
    much better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gibb~)
    At least someone has a sense of humour around here.
    Yeah, looking through posts, OP seems to be quite uptight about your comment.
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blatant Troll)
    You're kidding right? - that there is pure genius! (...I've got a lot of love for Ludacris :p: )

And guys, OP is a bit on the young side - the webcam posts are wrong on so many levels :lolwut:
    I love luda a lot too. Lets here it for I got the potion!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.